Christi Ruth Paul, professionally known as Christi Paul is an American weekday news anchor for HLN and weekend anchor for CNN’s “New Day”. She is also a singer and author whose book, “Love Isn’t Supposed to Hurt”, was published in 2013. She was also named third runner-up in the Miss Ohio pageant in 1993 as she is a former Miss Mansfield (Ohio); Miss Greater Cleveland, 1991-1992. She had contested for the crown to succeed the 1992 winner Robin Meade, who would be her co-worker on CNN. Also, she lends her voice to the narration of Skyview Atlanta about the area surrounding the Ferris wheel built around Centennial Olympic Park that opened in 2014. Moreover, Christi departed from the network after signing off on “New Day Weekend” on 26th June 2022.
Christi Paul famous for
- Being an American weekday news anchor.
- For her work on New Day on CNN as well as the HLN TV network.
What nationality is Christi Paul?
Christi Paul took birth on 1st January 1969 with the real name of Christi Ruth Paul in Bellevue, Ohio, U.S. She is of American nationality and she came from American-white ethnic background. Likewise, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Her present age is 53 which she celebrated recently in 2022 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She is the daughter of her father, Roger Donald Paul, and her mother, Ann Elizabeth Paul.
Moving to Paul’s education, she graduated from the University of Toledo where she earned a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism.
Christi Paul news anchor career
- Christi Paul began her journalism career working as a news anchor, editor, photographer, and reporter at WDTV after which she worked as a reporter and anchor in Boise, Idaho, and Phoenix.
- She was honored by the Idaho Press Club for her stories about Julianne Prudhomme while at KTVB in Idaho.
- Then she joined CNN in the spring of 2003 and she anchored programs on the sister station HLN during her tenure at CNN, which included being a substitute host for “Morning Express with Robin Meade”.
- She was also the weekend anchor for CNN’s New Day for nine years however, on 26th June 2022, Paul departed from the network after signing off on “New Day Weekend”.
- Besides, she is also a singer and author whose book, “Love Isn’t Supposed to Hurt”, was published in 2013.
Who is Christi Paul’s husband?
Christi Paul is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband Peter Wurm with whom she is blessed with three daughters. The couple’s relationship is outstanding till now and hopes it will remain as same in the future too. Christi was also previously married to reporter and news anchor Rob Koebel, whom she met in West Virginia and with whom she moved to Boise and Phoenix. Furthermore, talking about her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Christi Paul’s net worth and salary
Christi Paul has an estimated net worth of over $5 million as of 2022 whereas she has also a handsome amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. Christi’s among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remains true to whatever she embarks on. In addition, her major source of income is her news anchor career.
How tall is Christi Paul?
Christi Paul stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 5 in / 165 cm with a balanced body weight of 119 lb / 54 kg. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Additionally, her body build type is slim and her body measurements are 33-22-33 inches.