WWE is the most significant sports entertainment industry in the world, and the company has well managed to give some impressive, dominant wrestlers to love and cheer for. Sonya Deville, whose real name is Daria Berenato, is the first openly lesbian WWE superstar. She has impressed the world by making her name in the pre-dominant male society.
She was a contestant in the season of WWE Tough Enough, signed a contract with WWE, and was assigned to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Daria Berenato famus for?
- An American MMA and professional wrestler.
When was Daria Berenato born?
Recalling her early life, Daria was born in Shamong Township, NJ, the USA in the year 1993. She is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Libra. The information regarding her parents and sibling’s details is yet to be disclosed.
For education, She attended Seneca High School in Tabernacle, New Jersey. Likewise, she started training and competing in mixed martial arts at the age of 16.
When did Daria Berenato pursue her MMA career?
- Moving towards his career, Daria started her wrestling career in March 2015 by making an MMA debut in a match against Jasmine Pouncy at the University of MMA. Likewise, she also complete with fellow MMA fighter, Megan Wallance but she lost the match via a unanimous decision.
- Later, she made her ring debut in a match against Nia Jax at the NXT live event in December 2015.
- She made her RAW debut with Mandy Rose and Paige on November 20, 2017. They lay waste on that episode to the women’s division and were revealed as the team known as Absolution by the next week.
- Also, her first televised match was in Tribute to the Troops on December 19, when Bayley, Mickie James, and Sasha Banks were defeated by the Absolution. She took part in the Royal Rumble and entered Number 10. In the first women’s Elimination Chamber match, She was also a competitor.
- She became SmackDown general manager when Paige was forced to retire in April 2018 due to medical problems related to her neck injuries and surgery. Rose and Deville have been drafted from Raw to SmackDown in the 2018 Superstar Shake-up.
- Besides, She also acted in the 2013 crime drama movie, The Honour as a lead actress. Moreover, she also appeared in the TV show, Tattoo Nightmares in 2012.
Is Daria Berenato a lesbian?
Reflecting on her personal life, Daria was dated BFF Bikini Diva Pro, Christina Heath in 2015. However, the lovebirds broke up the same year after being in a relationship for a few months.
Similarly, she linked with a model Zahra Schreiber from 2016 to 2018. Presently, she is in a relationship with Arianna Johnson, an Instagram personality. However, they haven’t revealed when they began dating each other. Presently, the lovebirds share a healthy relationship with each other. They often upload their pictures on their respective Instagram accounts. Other than this, she has not faced rumors or controversy regarding her affairs.
How much is Daria Berenato’s worth?
Being an MMA player, Daria earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the sports industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. She
earns more than $500 thousand per year from WWE as a wrestler.
Apart from her professional wrestling career, she further adds extra capital to her income from endorsement deals and brand promotions. However, his assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Daria Berenato?
Observing her body physics, Daria stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 59 Kg. Similarly, she was an attractive woman with a great physique and an hourglass-shaped body figure. Her eyes are hazel and hair color is dark brown. Further, her other body n=information is yet to be disclosed.