Born on June 2, 1945, Jon Peters is an American film producer and former hairdresser who is known for his decisions Wild Wild West. For more information, read the article below.
Jon Peters Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Van Nuys, California to Jack Peters. He is of Cherokee and Italian descent.
Jon Peters Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married and divorced 4 times. His latest marriage was with Pamela Anderson. They divorced after 12 days. Visit Pamela Anderson’s twitter
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John H. Peters
- Nicknames: Jon Peters
- Birthday: June 2, 1945
- Age: 74 years old
- Birthplace: Van Nuys, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Film producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Henrietta Zampitella (m. 1962; div. 1966) Lesley Ann Warren (m. 1967; div. 1974) Christine Forsyth-Peters (m. 1987; div. 1993) Mindy Peters (m. 2001; div. 2004) Pamela Anderson (m. 2020; separated 2020)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: He is a multi-millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American film producer and former hairdresser.
- He was banned from the set of Man of Steel by Christopher Nolan.
- He has been involved in various sexual harassment.
- His father was a cook and his mother was a receptionist.
- He was a hairdresser prior to becoming producer.
- He has been married and divorced 4 times and his latest marriage was with Pamela Anderson. They separated after 12 days.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.