Born on August 9, 1974, Kenya Barris is an American writer and producer who is best known for his work in Black-ish. He also co-created and produced America’s Next Top Model.
He appears as Kenya in the series #blackAF. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Clark Atlanta University.
Kenya Barris Ethnicity/Religion
Kenya was born in Inglewood, California. As for his parents’ information, it is not known at the moment.
Kenya Barris Affair/Married/Wife
His relationship status is not known at the moment. He was priorly married to Rainbow Barris from 1999 to 2019. Visit his Insta for more updates.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Kenya Barris
Birthday: August 9, 1974
Age: 45 years old (as of April 2020)
Birthplace: California, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: Clark Atlanta University
Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer
Zodiac: Not Available
Spouse/Wife: Rainbow Barris (m. 1999; div. 2019)
Net Worth: Not Available
Height: 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm)
Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American actor, writer and producer.
- He attended Clark Atlanta University.
- He is the creator of critically acclaimed Black-ish.
- He is also the co-creator and producer of America’s Next Top Model.
- He appears as Kenya in the series #blackAF.
- He is a childhood friend of Tyra Banks.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.