Laura Wasser is an American attorney who specializes in divorce cases. Wasser has served many high-profile celebrities including Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Christina Aguilera, Kelish, Jimmy Iovine, Dr.Dre, Kelly Clarkson, and Ryan Reynolds. She is the founder and CEO of the online divorce service “It’s Over Easy”. She is also the managing partner at the Family Law Firm “Wasser Cooperman & Handles”. Wasser also has been featured on The Hollywood Reporter’s Power Lawyer Troubleshooters. She is also nicknamed “Disso Queen” which means marriage dissolution.
Recently, Wasser was rumored to be hired by TV personality, Kim Kardashian from her husband, Kanye West which is still to be confirmed. According to Sources “Laura Wasser has been on retainer and actively working for Kim since last summer”.In addition to that, she was also the lawyer of Kim, who finalized Kim’s divorce from her former husband, Kris Humphries back then in 2013. Besides, she is also active in the social media platform with around 10k followers on her verified Instagram account: @laurawasserofficial
What is Laura Wasser famous for?
- Famous as an attorney who specializes in divorce cases
Source: [email protected]
Where is Laura Wasser from?
Laura Wasser was born on May 23, 1968, in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her birth name is Laura Allison Wasser. She holds an American nationality. Her ethnicity is White while Gemini is her zodiac sign. She is of German descent.
Wesser was born in a family of lawyers. Her father, Dennis Wasser is a prominent entertainment lawyer. She has a younger brother. After a few years of her birth, her family moved to Switzerland, where she completed her schooling at The American School in 1985.
Then, her family returned to Beverly Hills, California. In 1986, she got graduated from Beverly Hills High School. She then, attended the University of California, Beverly, and got graduated with a B.A degree in Rhetoric.
Since her childhood, she wanted to be a lawyer considering her father as her role model. So, she joined Loyola Law School and earned a J.D. degree in 1994.
Laura Wasser Career: Highlights
- Laura Wasser started her professional career in December 1994 as a lawyer by being a member of the California Bar, an official attorney licensing agency.
- Since then, she has not looked back in her career and has become one of the top divorce attorneys in the United States.
- In her successful career, she has served many high-profile celebrities including “Angelina Jolie”, “Kim Kardashian”, “Brad Pitt”, “Dr.Dre”, “Stevie Wonder”, “Ryan Reynolds”, “Kate Walsh” and “Jimmy Iovine”.
- She is the managing partner at her Family Law firm “Wasser Cooperman & Mandles”.
- In addition to that, she is also the founder of the online divorce service “It’s Over Easy”.
- Since 2007, Wasser has been selected to Super Lawyers every year.
- She also has been featured on The Hollywood Reporter’s Power Lawyer Troubleshooters.
- In the year 1997, she made her film appearance as an on-set legal consultant for the American fantasy drama film “Liar Liar” along with her father, Dennis. Again in 2014, the father-daughter duo appeared in the book and documentary film “Divorce Corp”.
- As an author, she published her book “It Doesn’t Have to Be That Way: How to Divorce Without Destroying Your Family or Bankrupting Yourself” in 2013 by St. Martin’s Press.
- She published her e-book “What to Expect When Getting Divorced” on social media and the web on the It’s Over Easy online divorce website in 2020.
- Furthermore, she also hosts her iHeart podcasts: “All’s Fair With Laura Wasser” and “Divorce Sucks! With Laura Wasser” on PodcastOne.
- As of now, Wasser is busy handling the divorce cases of her clients.
Laura Wasser Awards
- Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law Zephyr M. Ramsey Award
- Century City Chamber of Commerce Women of Achievement Award
- Brady Center Advocate Award
- Justice Award from the Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice
Source: [email protected]
Laura Wasser Husband
The divorce attorney, Laura Wasser, herself is a divorced woman. She was previously married to a man whose identity has not been revealed. The couple got divorced in 1993. Although she has not been married again, she is the mother of her two sons: Jack and Luke from her two ex-boyfriends. At present, she is single and living a happy life with her sons as a single mother in Los Angeles.
Laura Wasser Net Worth
Laura Wasser has quite good earnings from her profession as a lawyer. Having her career started in the mid-1990s, Wasser has managed to become one of the influential lawyers with her dedication to work in her 25 years long career. She has handled several high-profile, high-net-worth dissolutions from where she must have received a good amount of money. Including all her property and her present earnings, she has a wealthy fortune estimated to be around $10 million. She makes $850 per hour and $25,000 as the retainer fee.
Laura Wasser Height
Laura Wasser is a gorgeous woman in her early 50s. She has a well maintained healthy body physique. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 2inches(1.57 meters) and weighs around 55kg. She has a fair complexion with brown hair and a pair of hazel eyes. Her body measurement is 32-24-35 inches.