Matthew Walls known by his nickname Wallsey is a British road and track cyclist. Walls won a bronze medal at the 2020 Track World Championships and three gold medals at the European championships. He won the gold medal in the men’s omnium event at the 2020 Summer Olympics. He rides for UCI WorldTeam Bora-Hansgrohe. He has also won several gold medals at the national level as well as U23 levels.
As a junior, he won two gold at the 2016 UEC European Junior Track Championships and a silver and a bronze at the 2016 UCI Junior Track World Championships.
What is Matthew Walls Famous For?
- British road and track cyclist who won the gold medal in the men’s omnium event at the 2020 Summer Olympics.
Where is Matthew Walls From?
Matthew Walls was born on 20 April 1998. His birth place is in Oldham in England. He holds British nationality. His zodiac sign is Aries. Information about his parents, siblings, early life, and education is not available at present. It will be updated soon. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity.
Source: [email protected]_98
Matthew Walls Career
- Matthew Walls showed interest in cycling at an early age.
- He won two gold medals at the 2016 European Junior Track Championships.
- He won silver in the Points race and bronze in Team Pursuit at the 2016 UCI Junior Track World Championships.
- He won silver at the Madison, National Track Championships in 2016.
- In road events, he won gold in points classification Junior Tour of Wales in 2016.
- He won gold in the Team pursuit at the 2017 UEC European U23 Track Championships.
- He also won gold with Ethan Hayter at the Six Days of Berlin U23 in 2017.
- In the same year, he won two golds at the 2017 National Track Championships.
- In 2018, he won gold in the Elimination race at the 2018 UEC European Track Championships.
- He won gold in Omnium at the UCI Track World Cup.
- The same year, he won three golds at the UEC European U23 Track Championships.
- He also won two golds and one bronze at the 2018 National Track Championships.
- He won gold in the points classification, gold in Stages 1 & 5, and Stage 3 Paris-Arras Tour at the 2018 Fleche du Sud.
- Walls won two gold at the 2019 UEC European U23 Track Championships.
- He also won one gold and two silver at the 2019 National Track Championships.
- In Road events, he won gold in Stage 2 Giro Ciclistico d’Italia, silver in overall Paris-Arras Tour, gold in stage 3, silver in Arno Wallaard Memorial, and bronze in Entre Brenne et Montmorillonnais.
- He won two gold at the 2020 UEC European Track Championships and a bronze at the UCI Track World Championships.
- He rides for UCI WorldTeam Bora-Hansgrohe since 2021.
- He won gold in Men’s Omnium at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
Source: [email protected]_98
Who is Matthew Walls Girlfriend?
Matthew Walls is unmarried. The British cyclist is reportedly single. He has maintained a low profile regarding his personal life. It is not clear whether he is dating anyone at present or not. Any developments on his relationship status will be updated here.
How Tall is Matthew Walls?
Matthew Walls stands at a tall height. He has a balanced body weight. He has an athletic and slim body build. Being a professional cyclist, he maintains his body perfectly well. Both his eye color and hair color are dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Matthew Walls Net Worth?
Matthew Walls earns from his professional career as a cyclist. He is one of the popular road and track cyclists from England who won the gold medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. His income comes from prize money, salaries, contracts, sponsorships, and endorsements. He makes quite money annually from his career. His net worth is not available at present. It is pretty sure that the British cyclist will make a good fortune out of his cycling career.