Ѕtеvе Ѕtоutе іѕ а fаmоuѕ Аmеrісаn buѕіnеѕѕmаn аnd аuthоr. He іѕ thе fоundеr оf thе mаrkеtіng аgеnсу аnd Тrаnѕlаtіоn. Also, Не іѕ thе аuthоr оf Тhе Тrаіnіng оf Аmеrіса: Ноw Нір-Нор Сrеаtеd а Сulturе thаt Rеwrоtе thе Rulеѕ оf thе Nеw Есоnоmу. Previously, hе ѕеrvеd аѕ thе rесоrd ехесutіvе аnd аrtіѕt mаnаgеr fоr thе muѕіс іnduѕtrу. Let’s know more about him through this article.
What is Steve Stoute famous for?
- An American businessman and author.
- The founder and CEO of Translation, a marketing agency.
How old is Steve Stoute?
Recalling his early life, Steve was born in Queens, New York City, the United States in the year of 1970. Currently, he is 49 years old. Similarly, He is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. Further, his birth sign is Cancer. Information regarding his parents, siblings and academic qualifications is yet to be disclosed.
When did Steve Stoute begin his business career?
- Moving towards his career, Steve initially used to work as an executive for many music labels from 1990 to 1999. He was President of Urban Music for Sony Music Entertainment and later joined Interscope Geffen A&M Records as executive vice president.
- Moreover, he produced albums for Mariah Carey and Nas; also worked with Gwen Stefani and Enrique Iglesias.
- Then in 2004, he began his venture and founded the marketing firm Translation. He serves as the CEO of the company which manages advertisements for its clients like State Farm, McDonald’s, and Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- He is also the Lead Investor & Chairman of Carol’s Daughter, a line of natural hair and body care product. He had joined the company as Managing Director and CEO in 2005.
- He also founded UnitedMasters, a music venture in 2017 with funding of $70 million and association with companies like Alphabet, Andreessen Horowitz and 21st Century Fox.
- Besides that, He released the book The Tanning of America: How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy in 2011, which became New York Best Seller.
- The book revolves around his philosophy of a global shift to engage and understand the young adult market. For a fact, the book was turned into a documentary The Tanning of America: One Nation Under Hip-Hop in February 2014.
Who is Steve Stoute married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Steve enjoys a blissful relationship with his wife Lauren Branche. The duo exchanged vows on September 06th, 2015, at Blue Hill at Stone Barns in Tarrytown. The wedding ceremony was attended by many celebrities like Jay Z, Beyonce, LeBron James, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and many others.
They are together for over 4 years without any relationship mishaps but are yet to disclose their courtship detail. Also, they are yet to welcome children.
What is Steve Stoute worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Steve earns an impressive amount of money and salary from his profession as an author, entrepreneur and record producer. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $55 million at present. The main source of his income is the business venture in advertising firms and cultural beauty brands. Even though, the actual value of his earnings is not out but is claimed to earn the salary of millions of dollars per year.
He also owns a collection of luxury cars including a 1957 Porsche Speedster. No doubt that aside from assets, the multi-millionaire makes huge expenses on a luxurious lifestyle. Surfing through his Instagram, Stoute seems to be fond of traveling and spending on costly suits, daily life luxury, and accommodations.
How tall is Steve Stoute?
Observing his body statistics, Steve stands a height of 5 feet 659⁄64 inches and weighs around 78 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of brown eyes and he is a blade. His further information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclsoed, we will let you know.