Aaron Jones is an American footballer who is playing for the current team, Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed to a contract on May 5, 2017. His playing position is running back. He played college football at UTEP and was drafted by the Packers in the fifth round of the 2017 NFL Draft. As a freshman, Jones played in nine games. In his collegiate debut, against New Mexico, he had 11 carries for 127 yards and two rushing touchdowns. As a sophomore, Jones played in 12 games. He finished his rookie season with 448 rushing yards (second on the team to fellow rookie Jamaal Williams, ninth among NFL rookies), a team-leading four rushing touchdowns, nine receptions, and 22 receiving yards.
Aaron Jones is expected to play for Green Bay Packers against San Francisco 49ers
The Green Bay Packers will have Aaron Jones available for Thursday night’s game against the San Francisco 49ers, but that doesn’t mean they will use him extensively. He missed the previous two games because of a calf injury and was listed as questionable on the short week. He was limited in practice. The Packers did not activate receiver Allen Lazard (core muscle) or linebacker Christian Kirksey (pectoral) from injured reserve even though both went through their second week of practice.
- Being an American football running back for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL).
- Being regarded as one of the most prolific rushers in UTEP Miners history and a top player.
What is the Birthplace of Aaron Jones?
On 2nd December 1994, Aaron Jones was born in Savannah, Georgia, the USA with the birth name/full name of Aaron LaRae Jones to military parents. He was born to his parents; Vurgess (mother) and Alvin Jones Sr. (father). His father was two career non-commissioned officers in the US Army. He and his twin brother Alvin Jr., older brother Xavier, and sister Chelsirae moved around often living in Germany, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia (hometown), and near the Mexican border due to their parents’ postings. He holds an American nationality and his ethnicity is African-American and his race is Black. Sagittarius is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian. As of 2019, he celebrated his 25th birthday. As per his education, he attended Burges High School. In May 2018, he graduated from UTEP. His father retired before his senior year and started a marketing company to jump-start the recruiting process for his sons.
For which team, Aaron Jones is playing for?
- Moving towards the career of Aaron Jones, he began his college career by playing for the UTEP Miners from 2013 to 2016 under head coach Sean Kugler. Altogether, he played 9 games during his freshman year.
- He made his collegiate debut against New Mexico where he had 11 carries for 127 yards and two rushing touchdowns. He then had a season-high 186 rushing yards against Rice on 26th October.
- He finished the 2013 season with 811 rushing yards, four rushing touchdowns, and four receptions for 14 yards. During his sophomore time, he played twelve games.
- In the 2014 season opener, he had 237 rushing yards and three rushing touchdowns in a victory at New Mexico. He then had 144 rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns with the loss to Texas Tech.
- He had 168 rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns against New Mexico State. Against North Texas, he had 177 rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns in the win. Against Middle Tennessee State, he had 147 rushing yards and a rushing touchdown to go along with a 72-yard touchdown reception in the victory on 29th November.
- He finished the 2014 season with 1,321 rushing yards (then fourth in school history), 11 rushing touchdowns, 30 receptions, 293 receiving yards, and three receiving touchdowns.
- Due to an ankle injury, he played only a couple of games as a junior. He finished with 209 rushing yards, one rushing touchdown, 106 receiving yards, and one receiving touchdown.
- He played in 12 games as a senior where his first game started with an ankle injury rushing 249 yards and rushing touchdowns against New Mexico State.
- n the next game against Houston Baptist, he had 228 rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns.
- In his final collegiate game, a win over North Texas, he had 301 rushing yards and four rushing touchdowns.
- He finished his final collegiate season with 1,773 rushing yards, 17 rushing touchdowns, 28 receptions, 233 receiving yards, three receiving touchdowns, and one passing touchdown.
- Later, Aaron Jones was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the fifth round, 182nd overall, in the 2017 NFL Draft where his professional career began. He made a contract on 5th May 2017.
- He came into the Thursday Night Football game against the Chicago Bears in Week 4 where he had 13 carries for 49 yards and his first career rushing touchdown in the 35-14 victory. Against the Dallas Cowboys, he tallied 19 carries for 125 yards in Week 5. In Week 7, against the New Orleans Saints, he had 17 carries for 131 yards and a touchdown.
- He finished his rookie season with 448 rushing yards (second on the team to fellow rookie Jamaal Williams, ninth among NFL rookies), a team-leading four rushing touchdowns, nine receptions, and 22 receiving yards.
- In the 2018 season, he was suspended the first two games for violating the NFL’s Substance Abuse policy on 3rd July 2018. After the suspension, he played his first match against the Washington Redskins.
- He suffered a knee injury in Week 15 and was placed on injured reserve on 18th December 2018. He finished the 2018 season with 728 rushing yards, eight rushing touchdowns, 26 receptions, 206 receiving yards, and one receiving touchdown.
- During Sunday Night Football against the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 8, he finished with 13 carries for 67 rushing yards, seven catches for 159 receiving yards, and two receiving touchdowns as the Packers won 31-24. In his 285 touches in the 2019 season, he finished with totals of 1,084 rushing yards and 16 rushing touchdowns to go along with 49 receptions for 474 receiving yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- In the NFC Championship Game against the San Francisco 49ers, he rushed 12 times for 56 yards and a touchdown and caught five passes for 27 yards and a touchdown during the 37-20 loss.
- He rushed 16 times for 66 yards and his first rushing touchdown of the season during the 43-34 win in Week 1 of the 2020 season. In Week 4 against the Atlanta Falcons on Monday Night Football, he totaled 101 yards from scrimmage and a receiving touchdown during the 30-16 win.
Career NFL Stats as of Week 9, 2020
- Rushing yards: 2,707
- Rushing average: 5.0
- Rushing touchdowns: 33
- Receptions: 107
- Receiving yards: 884
- Receiving touchdowns: 6
Who is Aaron Jones’s Dating?
Aaron Jones is not married yet and he is still to get married. But he is not single. He is currently dating his beautiful girlfriend, Crystal Molina. Aaron Jones announced Monday night that he and his girlfriend are expecting their first child. He announced his girlfriend, Crystal Molina, was pregnant in an Instagram post. “Words can’t describe how excited I am to become a father,” Jones wrote. “To have a little mini me running around. Thank you Crystal for all your sacrifices. I know it’s not easy with me not always being available right now but just know I am grateful for you.” As of today, the couple is enjoying their relationship a lot without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
Moving depth towards his personal life, he was cited for a traffic stop on 20th November 2017, an incident that occurred on October 1. During the incident, he was speeding at 79 MPH at a 55 MPH speed limit and had possession of marijuana. He was arrested and charged with operating with a restricted controlled substance, operating without a valid license, and speeding. Later, he pleaded no contest to the charges and was fined for court costs, and had his license suspended for six months.
What is the Net Worth of Aaron Jones?
Aaron Jones is a very talented American footballer whose net worth is estimated to have $1 Million-$5 Million. His salary-cap charge as of 2020 is $2,182,002 whereas his 2020 cash payout is $2,133,000. His contract value is $2,601,948. His career earnings is $1,780,830. His major source of earning comes from a football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. He is living a cool lifestyle from his income.
How tall is Aaron Jones?
Aaron Jones is a very handsome man with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards him. He stands tall at the height of 1.75 m or 5 ft 9 in. His balanced weight consists of 208 lb or 94 KG. His body build is athletic. He maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercises. His other body measurements such as biceps size, chest size, waist size, shoe size, and more are still to get revealed yet. His arm length is 32 1/2 in (0.83 m) and his hand size is 9 1/2 in (0.24 m). Overall, he has got a healthy body.