Abigail Spencer is an American actress. She is famous for playing Angela Henson in the crime drama series “Angela’s Eyes”, Amantha Holden in the drama series “Rectify”, Lucy Preston in the NBC science fiction series “Timeless”, Dana ‘Scottie’ Scott in the legal drama series “Suits”, Katherine Harlow/Doris Dearie in the drama series “Reprisal”, Megan Hunt in the ABC medical drama series “Grey’s Anatomy“, Annie in the comedy series “Burning Love”, Dr. Erin Jameson in the medical drama series “Hawthorne”, Suzanne Farrell in the period drama series “Mad Men”, and Gena Brune in the HBO anthology crime drama series “True Detective”.
Likewise, her film credits include appearing in “The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia”, “Fathers and Sons”, “Cowboys & Aliens”, “Jekyll”, “Chasing Mavericks”, “Oz the Great and Powerful”, “The Heyday of the Insensitive Bastards”, “This Means War”, “This Is Where I Leave You”, “A Beautiful Now”, “The Forger”, “The Sweet Life” among others. She has written a book called Memoirs of Mrs.Abigail Goodrich, Late of Winchester, Conn., with George Goodrich.
What is Abigail Spencer Known For?
- Abigail Spencer is an actress, producer, voice actor, and writer from the USA.
- Abigail is known for her work in Hollywood films such as Cowboys & Aliens (2011), The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia (2013), Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) and This Is Where I Leave You (2014).
- Spencer is also known for her outstanding roles in the TV series Angela’s Eyes (2006-Present), Mad Men (2009), Hawthorne (2009-2011), Suits (2011), and Rectify (2013).
Who are Abigail Spencer’s Parents?
Abigail Spencer was born on August 4, 1981. She is the daughter of her parents – Late Yancy Spencer III (Surfer from Pensacola, Florida) and Lydia Ann (Homemaker). She has two siblings – Yancy Spencer IV (Elder Brother), and Sterling Spencer (Younger Brother; Surfer). Her birth name is Abigail Leigh Spencer. Her birthplace is Gulf Breeze, Florida, USA. She is American when it comes to her nationality whereas her ethnicity is Mixed as she is of English, German, Scottish, and Chickasaw Native American descent. She was educated at Gulf Breeze High School. Abigail celebrated her 41st birthday in 2022.
How did Abigail Spencer start her career?
- Abigail Spencer stepped into the entertainment industry playing the role of Rebecca “Becca” Tyree on the ABC soap opera “All My Children” (1999-2001) which was then followed by guest roles on several television series, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, How I Met Your Mother, Private Practice and Castle.
- In addition, she even played the role of a blogging enthusiast in Twix advertisements and portrayed Miss Farrell, a love interest of Don Draper, on AMC’s “Mad Men” in 2009. She then landed the lead role on the ABC drama pilot “Grace”.
- After that, she appeared in a recurring role as Dr. Erin Jameson on the TNT series “Hawthorne” in 2010. A year later, she had a recurring role as Dana “Scottie” Scott, Gabriel Macht’s character’s old rival, on the USA Network legal drama “Suits.”
- Likewise, she has appeared in several films and TV series, including In My Sleep (2010), Cowboys & Aliens (2011), This Means War (2012), Chasing Mavericks (2012), The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia (2013), Oz the Great and Powerful (2013), Rectify (2013-2017), A Beautiful Now (2014), This Is Where I Leave You (2014), The Forger (2014), and The Detective (2014).
- She was cast as the lead character Lucy Preston in the NBC series “Timeless” in 2016. The series was renewed by NBC on May 12, 2017. The series ended after two seasons.
- In February 2022, Abigail released an original song titled Flowers in My Teeth. The song was featured in a short film for her flower delivery service company, County Line Florals.
Who is Abigail Spencer married to?
Abigail Spencer was a married woman but she is currently in a relationship with her handsome boyfriend, Josh Radnor since 2020. Josh is an actor, filmmaker, author, and musician by profession. The lovebirds are enjoying their present time a lot without any disturbances. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Everything To Know About Josh Radnor
Previously, the actress was married to Andrew Pruett in 2004. Andrew is an American American Businessman and Executive Producer. The duo is blessed with a son namely Roman Pruett who was born in 2008. Abigail filed for divorce in February 2012 divorcing in 2013. After that, she dated Josh Pence in 2012 and Jesse Fleece from 2018 to 2020.
How much is Abigail Spencer’s Net Worth?
Abigail Spencer is a very talented actress who has starred in numerous films and TV series. She has made most of her money through her movies in addition to writing and advertisements. From her career work, she has accumulated the net worht of $3 million as of 2022. Andrew Pruett, Abigail Spencer’s ex-husband, was a businessman and executive producer with a net worth of $5 million. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and she is living a lavish lifestyle right now. She is making an annual salary of around $500K annually.
Abigail has appeared in Old Navy Clothing in 2005 and Twix in 2008. She had a role in the film In My Sleep, which grossed $90,093, This Is Where I Leave You (2014) grossed $41,296,320, Oz the Great and Strong grossed about $493,310,000. Her performances as Katie in This Means War and Brenda Hesson in Chasing Mavericks grossed $165,270,000 at the worldwide box office. Likewise, her performance as Alice in Cowboys & Aliens grossed about $227,660,000 in 2011. Abigail has made a respectable profit from Timeless (2016-2018), which grossed $1,250,860 in-house. She received a part of her salary from Grey’s Anatomy (2017 & 2019), which earned about $326,572,549 in the United States.
Spencer also owns a beautiful house in Los Angeles worth $1.299 million. Her Los Angeles home is a classic Spanish Colonial. She enjoys driving a variety of high-end vehicles from a variety of manufacturers. She is a fashion aficionado. On her social media account, she promotes the brands she uses. She adores antique clothing and Tomford, Glordanigold cosmetics. She also wears Birkenstock Arizona footwear. Rag & Bone dresses are also on her list of things to buy. She wears Chanel and Jean Patou, despite doing commercials for Fiele and Saje. Abigail, as a philanthropist, donates to a variety of charities and also organizes fundraising campaigns.
How tall is Abigail Spencer?
Abigail Spencer is a beautiful actress who has a tall height of 5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm. She has a body weight of 52 KG or 115 lbs. Her eye color is brunette-brown and her hair color is dark brown. She has a svelte figure with a banana body shape. She has a body measurement of 34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm. Her dress size is 2 (US) or 6 (UK) and her shoe size is 7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU). She has got a slim body type.
Leave a Reply