Aleksei Andreyevich Miranchuk famed as Aleksei Miranchuk is a Russian professional footballer. He is playing for his current team, Atalanta as well as for the Russian national team as an attacking midfielder or striker. Aleksei Miranchuk’s jersey number/shirt number is 59 for Atalanta and his shirt number is 15 for the Russian national team. Initially, he started playing football in his hometown football school Olymp alongside his brother, Anton. Arriving in Moscow, the twin’s brother joined the youth ranks of Spartak Moscow and then joined Lokomotiv Moscow. In August 2020, Miranchuk joined the Italian club Atalanta for about €15m. In the Euro Cup 2020, in Russia’s opening game against Belgium on 12th June 2021, he appeared as a second-half substitute as Russia lost 0-3. On 16th June 2021, Russia will be facing Finland in the UEFA World Cup 2021.
- Being a Russian professional footballer.
- Being a player for Atalanta whose playing position is attacking midfielder or striker.
What is the Nationality of Aleksei Miranchuk?
Aleksei Miranchuk was born on 17th October 1995 in Slavyansk-na-Kubani, Russia. His real name is Aleksei Andreyevich Miranchuk. He was born to his parents; Andrey and Elena Miranchuk; his father and mother. He experienced his childhood with his twin sibling; brother, Anton. Twins brother started playing football in his hometown football school Olymp. Later, he and his brother, Anton arrived in Moscow and there they joined the youth ranks of Spartak Moscow. They did not last long in this club. Then, they were spotted by the managers of Lokomotiv Moscow, who invited them to join the club. With the team, Aleksei won three Russian League titles in his age category and scored a goal in the final twice. As of October 2012, he became MVP of the Russian Football Union cup. He holds Russian nationality and he came from Russian-white ethnic background. His race is White. As of 2020, he celebrated his 25th birthday.
How was the Football Career of Aleksei Miranchuk?
- Aleksei made his debut in the Russian Premier League for Lokomotiv Moscow at the age of seventeen against the Kuban on 20th April 2013 as a starter.
- He then scored his first senior goal against Amkar on 5th May 2013.
- On 28th August 2014, he made his debut in UEFA Europa League against Apollon Limassol which earned him the title of the best Lokomotiv player of the month by fans’ poll on social networks in April 2015 and May 2015.
- He also scored a solo goal against Kuban Krasnodar in the Russian Cup final on 21st May 2015.
- Additionally, he won the 2017-2018 Russian Premier League with Lokomotiv, scoring seven goals in that season.
- Furthermore, he scored two goals in a 3-2 win over Zenit Saint Petersburg in the 2019 Russian Super Cup on 6th July 2019.
- As of August 2020, he joined the Italian club Atalanta for about €15 Million which he confirmed the transfer on 30th August 2020 stating he has been agreed and would be completed following the medical exam.
- He made his debut for Atalanta on 21st October 2020 against Midtjylland in the Champions League and scored his first goal for the club.
- On 8th November, he made his Serie A debut for the club.
- On 14th January 2021, Aleksei scored in his Coppa Italia debut in a 3-1 victory over Cagliari in the round of 16.
How was the International Career of Aleksei Miranchuk?
- On 7th June 2015, Aleksei made his debut for the Russian national football team against Belarus.
- He was included in Russia’s extended 2018 FIFA World Cup squad on 11th May 2018.
- Not only this but also he was included in the finalized World Cup squad on 3rd June 2018.
- On 11th May 2021, he was included in the preliminary extended 30-man squad for UEFA Euro 2020.
- On 2nd June 2021, he was included in the final squad.
- In Russia’s opening game against Belgium on 12 June, he appeared as a second-half substitute as Russia lost 0-3.
Awards, Achievements, and Honours
- Russian Premier League: 2017-18
- Russian Cup: 2014-15, 2016-17, 2018-19
- Russian Super Cup: 2019
- Best under-21 player of the Russian Football Premier League: 2013-14
Who is Aleksei Miranchuk Dating?
Aleksei Miranchuk is not married yet and he is still to get married. He is assumed to be single as of now. He is also in search of a perfect partner or girlfriend who would understand and support him fully. He is enjoying his present life happily without any kind of disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
Back then, Aleksei Miranchuk was in a relationship with the model, Toma Sargsyan. Tamara Sargsyan older than Alexey for 10 years. At first, Toma has gained the “Lokomotiv” matches, and soon they began to live together, they often went abroad, introduced each other to their parents. The duo also made plans for the creation of a family and wanted to have a child. But it did not work out. Later in 2016, the duo split.
How much is Aleksei Miranchuk Net Worth?
Aleksei Miranchuk is a professional footballer whose net worth is estimated to have $18 Million as per sources. He earns £52,000 per week, £2,704,000 per year playing for Atalanta as a M/AM (RC). His salary was £1,872,000 as of 2020, £1,768,000 as of 2019 and £1,976,000 as of 2018. In August 2020, Miranchuk joined the Italian club Atalanta for about €15m. His current contract expires on June 30, 2025. His major source of wealth comes from his football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. He is living a standard lifestyle. Details about his cars and house are unavailable at the moment. His current market value is €15.00 Million whereas his highest market value was €18 Million as of 2019.
How tall is Aleksei Miranchuk?
Aleksei Miranchuk is a very handsome footballer. He has a tall height of 1.82 m or 6 ft. His well-maintained body weight consists of 67 KG. He is very conscious about his food intake. He regularly does exercise to keep himself fit and fine. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards him. His body type is athletic. His hair color is brown-black and his eye color is brown.