Alice Evans is an English actress. She is best known for her recurring role as Esther Mikaelson in the TV series “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Originals”. She is also known for her films “102 Dalmatians”, “Blackball”, and “Hollywood Dreams”. She has worked with her husband Ioan Gruffudd in the film, “102 Dalmatians”.
She is quite active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She has around 54.8k followers on her Instagram account: @aliceevansgruff and around 28.2k followers on her Twitter account: @AliceEvansGruff.
What is Alice Evans famous for?
- Her films “102 Dalmatians”, “Blackball”, and “Hollywood Dreams”
- Her recurring role as Esther Mikaelson in the TV series “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Originals”.
Where is Alice Evans from?
Alice Evans was born in Summit, New Jersey, the United States on August 2, 1971. Her birth name is Alice Jane Evans. She was born to her father, David Evans who was a professor of Applied Mathematics at Bristol University, and mother, Janet Evans who was a teacher of English Literature. She raised in Bristol, England along with her brothers, Anthony Evans and Philip Evans.
She holds both British and American nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Her religion is Roman Catholic.
Regarding her education, she attended University College London and graduated with a 2:1 in French and Italian. She then moved to Paris and studied acting at the Cours Florent.
Source: [email protected]
Alice Evans Career Highlights
- Alice Evans began her acting career with a small role as Charlotte in the TV series, “Strangers” in 1996.
- She played the role of a French student, Susan in the popular series, “Elisa Top Modele” from 1996 to 1999.
- In 1997, she portrayed the role of Kyra in the TV series Highlander: The Series in the episode of Patient number 7.
- She went to Italy to play the role of Nathalie in the TV series, “Le ragazza di Piazza di Spagna” in 1998.
- In 1999, Alice made her film debut in the comedy romance French movie, “Une Pour Toutes” as a Macha Desachy alongside Samy Naceri and Anne Parillaud.
- The same year, Disney cast her as the lead in the comedy movie, “102 Dalmatians” alongside Glenn Close, Gerard Depardieu, and her future husband Ioan Gruffudd. The film was released on November 22, 2000.
- She then appeared in several films including “The Abduction Club” (2002), “Blackball” (2003), “Fascination” (2004), and “Hollywood Dreams” (2006), etc.
- She has also made some guest appearances in TV series like “CSI: Miami”, “The Christmas Card”, “Lost”, and “Grimm”.
- Alice portrayed the recurring role of Esther Mikaelson in the TV series “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Originals”.
- She played the role of Sandra in the psychological thriller film, Liars All in 2013.
Who is Alice Evans married to?
Alice Evans is a married woman. She married actor, Ioan Gruffudd. They met each other on the set of Disney’s 102 Dalmatians. They became engaged on January 1, 2006, and Eventually got married on September 14, 2007, in Mexico. The couple has two daughters named Elsie Marigold Gruffudd and Ella Betsi Janet Gruffudd.
Previously, she was engaged with Olivier Widmaier Picasso who is the grandson of painter Pablo Picasso. The couple dated each other for eight years but they broke up later.
How tall is Alice Evans?
Alice Evans is a gorgeous lady with an attractive hourglass body shape. She stands at 1.75m (5 feet and 9 inches) tall and her body weighs around 56kg (123 lbs.). Her body measurements are 36-25-35 inches. She wears a bra size of 32D. Her shoe size is 8 (US). She has a pair of beautiful hazel eyes and her hair color is Blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Alice Evans?
Alice Evans has earned a good fortune from her profession as an actress. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $5 million. However, her salary and other assets are unknown.