Alison Morris is an American business reporter/ news presenter at Fox 5 ( WNYM-TV New York) and anchors the 5 pm, 10 pm, and 11 pm news. She began her career in Paris; writing for the Wall Street Journal Europe. She was also a reporter for CNBC Europe, where she reported on the French Stock Market (The CAC-40). Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Alison Morris famous for?
- An American business reporter/ news presenter at Fox 5 ( WNYM-TV New York) and anchor.
Where is Alison Morris born?
Recalling her early life, Morris was born in Long Island, New York in the United States. She is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Information regarding her parents and siblings is yet to be disclosed.
Where did Alison Morris go for education?
Concerning her education details, Morris is a graduate from Yale University class of 2001 with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. She also graduated from Our Lady of Mercy Academy in Syosset.
When did Alison Morris begin her broadcasting career?
- Moving towards her career, Morrison started her journaling career in Paris; writing for the Wall Street Journal Europe. Meanwhile, she also reported on the French Stock Market (The CAC-40) for CNBC Europe.
- As of now, She n is a business reporter/ news presenter at Fox 5 ( WNYM-TV New York) and anchors the 5 pm, 10 pm, and 11 pm news.
- Before Fox News, She covered the Super Bowl XLVII in New York. Then, she began to work as a weekend anchor and consumer reporter for both FoxCT and The Hartford Courant.
- Within her tenure at the Hartford, she covered Sandy Hook Tragedy and The World Series, which nominated her for two Emmy awards.
- Moreover, She also passed five years as a general assignment reporter on KDKA-TV like Kacey Montoya. There, she was the lead reporter on several award-winning national news stories including The Sago Mine Tragedy, The LA Fitness Shooting, and the G-20 Summit.
Who is Alison Morris married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Morris is married to her husband, Scott Roslyn, a brand strategist. The couple dated for a long period before exchanging vows on 20th July 2013. The couple lives together voyage with their pet, boxer Riley in their home in Manhattan.
How much is Alison Morris worth?
Being a news reporter and anchor, Morris earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the media industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be between $100 Thousand and her annual salary is $99,664 at present.
How tall is Alison Morris?
Observing her body physics, Morris has a decent height and weight with blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.