Allison Holker is a professional dancer who begins her dancing at the age of 9 and later performed numerous dancing competition. She was known for her appearance in the TV show called “So You Think You Can Dance.” During her career, She has honored with National Senior Dancer of the Year (2005) and nomination of Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Choreography (2013). Currently, she hosts “Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings” with her husband, Stephen Boss on the Freeform Network and Disney+. She has over 1.9M followers on her Instagram, 154.2K followers on her Twitter and 191.1K followers on her Facebook account as of 2020. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Allison Holker famous for?
- An American dancer.
- Her appearances on the television dance competition So You Think You Can Dance.
What is Allison Holker’s nationality?
Recalling her early life, Allison was born in Minnesota, the USA to her parents, David Lee Holker and Nikki Louise in the year 1988 which aged her 32 years old at present. She is the only child of her parents and her birth sign is Aquarius. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Further, her religious views are Christianity.
For education, She attended Timpanogos High School in Orem, Utah where she graduated in June 2006. Then, she took dance training from The Dance Club in Orem.
What does Allison Holker do for a living?
- Moving towards her career, Allison started dancing at the age of 9. Then, she took dance training from The Dance Club in Orem.
- She also performed in the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- After that, she has performed in the Disney movies High School Musical and High School Musical 2.
- She also won numerous dance titles including her first National competition in Co DANCE in 2004 and as the National Senior Outstanding Dancer at the New York City Dance Alliance in 2005.
- Then, She has been seen in various commercials and advanced to the Top 8 on the second season of So You Think You Can Dance, and danced in that season’s SYTYCD nationwide tour.
- She also performed with a show called “Ballroom with a Twist,” choreographed by Louis Van Amstel, and appeared with American Idol’s Clay Aiken in his PBS special “Tried and True”.
- After that, She got a chance to featured in the “Jar of Hearts” music video by Christina Perri.
- She also performed as backup-dancers with Demi Lovato in 2011 and later on The X Factor USA working together with Brian Friedman.
- Later, She has taught at different dance conventions and workshops across the country, also branching out into choreography.
- In 2013, She performed a dance routine on Dancing with the Stars with Stephen “tWitch” Boss. They danced to Crystallize, which was being performed live by Lindsey Stirling.
- In 2014, She was announced as one of the 12 professional dancers in the 19th season of Dancing with the Stars.
- In 2015, She was partnered with R5 singer and actor Riker Lynch in the show’s 20th season. The couple made it to the finals and finished in second place.
- For season 21, She was paired with singer Andy Grammer. However, They were eliminated on Week 8 and finished in 7th place.
- She returned for season 23 and was partnered with singer-songwriter Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds. The couple was eliminated on Week 4 and finished in 11th place.
- Since 2018, She hosts Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings with her husband, Stephen Boss on the Freeform Network and Disney+.
What are the achievements of Allison Holker?
Throughout her career, She has performed numerous dancing competitions and honored with several awards which are listed below:
- National Senior Performer of the Year from Company Dance (2004)
- National Senior Outstanding Dancing for New York City Dance Alliance (2005)
- National Senior Dancer of the Year (2007)
- Primetime Emmy Award Nomination for Outstanding Choreography (2013)
Everything To Know About Stephen Boss
Who is Allison Holker married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Allison is married to his boyfriend named Stephen Boss. The couple married on 10th December 2013 in Paso Robles, California. Together, the couple welcomed two children. They are Maddox Laurel and Zaia Boss. Presently, the couple lives blissfully and seem to be happy with others.
She has a daughter, Weslie Fowler from her previous relationship.
How much is Allison Holker worth?
Being a dancer, Allison has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $2 million at present. Also, she earned through her endorsements and TV commercials.
How tall is Allison Holker?
Observing her body physics, Allison stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 52 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of amber eyes and light brown hair. Further, her body measures around 34-25-33 inches and she used 34A bra size. Additionally, she used 6 (US) dress size and 6.5 (US) shoe size.