Ana Gasteyer is an American theater, film and television actress known for having belonged to the cast of Saturday Night Live between 1996 and 2002 and for her role as Sheila Shay in the ABC Suburgatory series. She has since starred in such sitcoms as ABC’s Suburgatory, Netflix’s Lady Dynamite, and TBS’s People of Earth. Let’s explore more about her and her struggle phase through this article.
What is Ana Gasteyer famous for?
- An American actress, singer, and comedian.
- Her time as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1996 to 2002.
Who are the parents of Ana Gasteyer?
Recalling her early life, Gasteyer was born in Washington, D.C., USA. Her birth name is Ana Kristina Gasteyer and she is currently 51 years old. Her mother’s name is Mariana Roumell-Gasteyer and her father’s name is Phil Gasteyer. Her mother is an artist and her father is a lobbyist who became the mayor of Corrales, New York. She holds American citizenship and her ethnicity is a mix of English, German, Greek, and Romanian. Information regarding her childhood and siblings is yet to be disclosed.
Where is Ana Gasteyer go for education?
Concerning her education history, Gasteyer graduated from Sidwell Friends High School and later graduated from Northwestern University. She earned B.Sc. in speech, theater, and performance studies from Northwestern University. Also, He was a member of The Groundlings comedy during her university time.
When did Ana Gasteyer begin to start acting?
- Moving towards her career, Gasteyer debuted her acting career from the starring role of a woman in an American sitcom Seinfeld in 1995. Then, she appeared in the series Saturday Night Live from 1996 to 2002.
- She also made her appearances in the TV shows like Hope and Gloria, Party of Five, and NYPD Blue.
- She has debuted her feature film from the role of a mother in the film A Small Domain. She appeared in films like Meet the Deedles, Mad About You, Robot & Frank, Fun Size, Peeples and recently, she portrayed the role of Catherine in the film Wine Country in 2019.
- In addition, She is also portraying the voice role of Reirei in The Lion Guard since 2016, portrayed the main role of herself in the $100,000 Pyramid in 2016, and she gave the voice of Krolia in Voltron: Legendary Defender in 2018.
What are the achievements of Ana Gasteyer?
Gasteyer was nominated for BTVA Television Voice Acting Award in the category Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Guest Role for The Lion Guard in 2017 and nominated for ShowWest Award in the category Ensemble Award for Geography Club in 2014.
Who is Ana Gasteyer’s husband?
Reflecting on her personal life, Gasteyer is a married woman. She has been married to Charlie McKittrick since November 9th, 1996. The couple has welcomed two children: daughter Mary in June 2002 and a son Ulysses in March 2008. The family is living together and there is no sign of divorce between the couple as well.
What is Ana Gasteyer’s net worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Gasteyer earns a decent amount of money and popularity through her profession as an actress since 1995. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be around $2 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Ana Gasteyer?
Observing her body physics, Gasteyer stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 62 Kg. She has a pair of dark brown eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measurement is 36-24-36 inches and her bra size is 36B.