Andy Whyment is an English actor, known to portray the role of Kirk Sutherland on Coronation Street. He is currently participating in the nineteenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!. Let’s know more about the actor through this article.
What is Andy Whyment famous for?
Andy Whyment is an English television actor, best known for comedy roles, including his roles as Darren Sinclair-Jones in The Royle Family and Kirk Sutherland in the soap opera Coronation Street, a role he has played since 2000 to the present day.
Where is Andy Whyment born?
Recalling his early life, Andy was born as Andrew Whyment in Salford, England. He holds British nationality and belongs to English ethnicity. Information regarding his parents, siblings, his childhood and his academic qualifications were yet to be disclosed. Further, he attends Laine Johnson Theatre School where he trained in acting.
How Andy Whyment become an actor?
- After trained from Johnson Theatre School, His first credited part was in Cracker in 1993. He also had minor roles in The Cops, Heartbeat and Where the Heart Is.
- From 1999 to 2000, Whyment appeared as Darren Sinclair-Jones in the BBC comedy The Royle Family. Since 2000, he has played Kirk Sutherland in Coronation Street.
- In 2003, he was due to leave the series to appear in the Carry On film franchise but canceled this plan due to their delays.
- In 2006, Whyment appeared as a contestant in the ITV reality singing competition Soapstar Superstar. He has also appeared as a celebrity darts player on the game show Bullseye in the Bronze Bully Round in one episode.
- In July 2010, he was seen at an audition for The X Factor audition in Manchester; he was auditioning under his Coronation Street character and sang the Kings of Leon song “Sex on Fire”. He took part in the 2012 series of Dancing on Ice and was paired up with professional skater Vicky Ogden.
- He is currently participating in the nineteenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!.
Is Andy Wyman married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Andy married his long-term girlfriend Nicola Willis on June 23rd, 2007. They have two children together; They are Thomas and Hollie. Currently, they live a blissful life with their children in Atherton. There are no such rumors available of their extra affairs and separation or divorce at present.
How much net worth does Andy Whyment own?
Being a part of the entertainment industry since 1998, Andy earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame through his acting career as an actor. Based on online reports, his current estimated net worth said to be $500 Thousand at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Andy Whyment?
Observing his body physics, Andy stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is unknown. He has a pair of blue eyes and brown hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of we update, we will let you know.