Born on July 24, 1982, Anna Paquin is a New Zealand-Canadian actress who rose to fame for her role as Flora McGrath in the film The Piano for which she won Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress at the age of 11 making her the second youngest winner in Oscar History.
Anna was successful child actress and has appeared in numerous movies including Fly Away Home (1996), The Member of the Wedding (1997), and A Walk on the Moon (1999). She appears as Peggy Sheeran in the movie The Irishman.
For more information, read the article below.
Anna Paquin Ethnicity/Religion
Anna was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada to Mary and Brian Paquin and moved to New Zealand when she was 4. She is of Dutch, French and Irish descent.
Anna Paquin Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Stephen Moyer. They married in 2010 and two children together. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram,
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Anna Helene Paquin
- Nicknames: Anna Paquin
- Birthday: July 24, 1982
- Age: 37 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: Wellington Girls College
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: New Zealand, Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Atheism
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Husband: Stephen Moyer (2010 – present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not available at the moment
— Anna Paquin (@AnnaPaquin) October 12, 2019
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 34B / 36 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 28 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Hair Color: Brown (natural)
- Eye Color: Hazel
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an actress.
- She was born in Manitoba and raised in New Zealand before moving to Los Angeles.
- She became an international sensation as the role of Flora McGrath in the film The Piano (1993) for which she won Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress at the age of 11.
- She played piano, cello and viola in her childhood.
- She was a very successful child actress appearing in multiple movies and winning multiple awards.
- She is the second-youngest winner in Oscar history.
- Her first TV show is drama series True Blood.
- She speaks French fluently.
- She loves photography.
- Her sexual orientation is bisexual.
There are very few films or plays or anything about really happy people with perfect lives. Everyone is usually screwed up in some way and that is usually where the work comes in – figuring out how to make it believable and make it real to present someone’s problems that you don’t necessarily actually know anything about. I mean it is not challenging to be happy all the time. I don’t think I could do it!
For more information, visit our site.