Annie Guest is a versatile American dance instructor who is well recognized for being the adopted daughter of the famous actress Jamie Lee Curtis. Since the famous actress adopted her, she was in the constant limelight from a junior age. Annie joined a dance studio at a young age and participated in several international competitions whereas she went on to earn a BFA in Dance and decided to become a dance teacher. Additionally, she taught at various reputed schools and began working with MRN Dance Factory in Los Angeles. Additionally, she is currently a team director for MRN DF and works with dancers of different abilities as well.
- Being an American dance instructor.
- For being the adopted daughter of the famous actress Jamie Lee Curtis.
What is Annie Guest Nationality?
Annie Guest opened her eyes for the very first time on 13th December 1986 in Los Angeles, California, the U.S. She is American by nationality and American-white by ethnicity. She follows the Christian religion. Annie’s present age is 34 which she celebrated back in 2020. Thus, her race is white and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She is the adopted daughter of Christopher Guest (father) and Jamie Lee Curtis (mother). Her arrival into the family was openly welcomed by her grandparents, Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis. She also has a brother named Thomas Guest.
Regarding Annie’s academic qualification, she pursued a degree in dance from Kenyon College
What does Annie Guest do for a living?
- Annie Guest kicks off her dancing career at the tender age of three and pursued it professionally at a young age.
- She had participated in several national and international competitions at the age of 8 and eventually, she joined MRN Dance Factory studio in Los Angeles.
- Annie has donned several hats: choreographer, teacher, manager, director, and performer as she graduated with a BFA in dance.
- As well, she has been a dance teacher at prestigious institutions such as Archer School for Girls, Windward School, and Paul Revere Middle School.
- She was also the co-director of an award-winning dance team from MNR DF whereas she currently works as the team director for MNR DF and teaches different styles of dance.
- Furthermore, her last public appearance was when she accompanied her mother as a guest at the 2016 Golden Globes Award ceremony.
Who is Annie Guest Husband?
Annie Guest is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband Jason Wolf on 28th July 2019, in their 1920s renovated Spanish Colonial family home in California, with only family and close friends as witnesses. She is also blessed with a daughter. Annie maintains a very private life and is not active on any social media channels. She is usually spotted by the media only when her mother posts about her daughter on Instagram. Reflecting Annie’s sexual orientation, she is transgender.
How much is Annie Guest Net Worth?
Annie Guest is a talented woman who has a net worth of $700,000 as of 2021. Her exact amount of salary has not been revealed yet whereas in the USA the salaries of Dance Instructors fall between $18,486 to $73,610, with an average salary of $42,025. She has not done endorsement work for any brands yet. In addition, her major source of income is from her dance instructor career and she is happy and satisfied with her profession.
What is the Height of Annie Guest?
Annie Guest stands at an average height of 5 feet and 10 inches with a balanced bodyweight of between 130-140 lbs. She has good-looking blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Annie is slim by body build however, details regarding her other body measurements are currently not publicly available.