Asuelu Pulaa is a Samoan TV personality who is best known for being the contestant in the American reality TV show “90 Day fiance: Before the 90 Days” along with his wife, Kalani Faagata. They first met each other on their vacation in Samoa and they fell in love. Their appearance in the series showed the pure love between an American girl and a Samoan boy.
He is also active in the social media platform with around 262k followers on Instagram: @asuelpulaa. He and his wife together also has a youtube channel with more than 60k subscribers.
Besides on 23rd August 2020, his wife, Kalani, and his sister, Tammy continued their financial dispute in an episode of TLC show” 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” as Tammy has been asking for money for Pulaa’s home in Somoa. She also said that our financial problem would only be solved when her brother’s family will return to Somoa. But, Kalani is not ready to do so.
What is Asuelu Pulaa famous for?
- Famous for his appearance in the reality show “90 Day fiance: Before the 90 Days”.
Everything To Know About Kalani Faagata
Source: [email protected]
Where is Asuelu Pulaa from?
Asuelu Pulaa was born on 15th May 1995. His birthplace is Samoa. He holds a Samoan nationality. His ethnicty is mixed while Tauras is his zodiac sign. He belongs to Mexican descent.
He was born to Pula’a Pulaa(father) and Moloasi Pulaa(mother). He was raised in Samoa with his siblings. He has a younger sister named Tammy.
Asuelu Pulaa 90 Day Fiancé Career
- Asuelu Pulla appeared as one of the contestants of the hit reality show “90 Day fiance: Before the 90 days” along with his wife, Kalani in 2018.
- His wife forced him to be a contestant along with her in the show.
- The couple is also cast in the fifth season of “90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” which got premiered on June 14, 2020.
- The couple is also making appearances on 90 Day Fiance: Pillow Talk, TLC’s 90 Day Fiance spinoff which features former cast members offering commentary on episodes on the reality franchise’s newest seasons.
- Prior to 90 Day Fiance, he also has worked in resort and in many cultural shows promoting his Samoan culture.
- He also works as a Polynesian Dancer.
Who is Asuelu Pulla’s wife?
The TV personality, Asuelu Pulla is married. He is married to Kalani Faagata who is six years older than him. Kalani is an American TV personality and Instagram star. The couple first met on her vacation in Somoa. Pulla was working in the resort where she stayed. They got in a serious relationship and Kalani became pregnant.
The couple became blessed with a son, Olivier in January 2018 and they got married in December of that year. Then, he moved to the United States to be with his wife and child. Their second son, Kennedy was born on May 7, 2019. At present, he and his family are living in California.
Source: [email protected]
What is the net worth of Asuelu Pulla?
The TV personality, Asuelu has a good earning from his profession. He has an estimated net worth of $200k as of 2020. His net worth includes all his property and his earnings.
However, he is suffering from a money crisis at present. In August 2020, his wife, Kalani posted in her Instagram account that they don’t have enough money to take care of their family in the United States and Somoa.
How tall is Asuelu Pulla?
The 25 years aged, Asuelu Pulla has a well-maintained body. He is a handsome TV personality with black hair and a brown pair of eyes. He stands at a height of 5ft 7inches and has a bodyweight of 81kg. He also has Samoan Cultured tattoos in his lower part of the body.