Versatile American actress, singer, and producer, Bailee Madison is well recognized for her role as Maxine Russo on “Wizards of Waverly Place” and for starring as Sally Hurst in “Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark”. She made her film debut with the 2006 film “Lonely Hearts” as Rainelle Downing whereas she first appeared in the police procedural TV series “CSI: NY (Crime Scene Investigation: New York)” in 2006 as Rose Duncan. She previously appeared in commercials for Seaworld and Disney and began her career when she appeared in an Office Depot commercial as a two-week-old infant. She also launched her own YouTube web series and hosted it with her former babysitter, Samantha Droke where she has gained over 86.2K subscribers. Bailee played the female lead in a teen Christian musical drama, “A Week Away” in 2021 which she produced too. Additionally, she also serves as a national youth spokesperson for the childhood cancer charity Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- Being an American actress, singer, and producer.
- For her role as Maxine Russo on “Wizards of Waverly Place” and for starring as Sally Hurst in “Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark”.
Where is Bailee Madison from?
Bailee Madison was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the U.S. on 15th October 1999. She is of American nationality and she belongs to American-white ethnic background. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion. Bailee has celebrated her 21st birthday as of 2020 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Libra. Thus, her race is white. Madison is the daughter of her father, Michael Shawn Riley, and her mother, Patricia Riley. She has four brothers and two sisters as she is the youngest of seven children. Her older sister, Kaitlin Riley, is also an actress. Her real name is Bailee Rose Madison.
How was the career of Bailee Madison?
- Bailee Madison jumps off her acting career starring as Rainelle in the drama film “Lonely Hearts” in 2006 whereas she also appeared as May Belle Aarons in the Disney fantasy drama film “Bridge to Terabithia”.
- She then appeared as Megan in the independent film “Look” and in “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles”.
- In 2009, she was seen in the role of Isabelle Cahill in the drama film “Brothers” after which she appeared in the drama film “Letters to God” in 2010.
- Likewise, she has starred in numerous films and series such as “Conviction” (2010), “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”, “The Haunting Hour: The Series”, “Chicago Sun-Times”, “Wizards of Waverly Place”, “An Invisible Sign” and many others.
- Bailee starred in her first leading role in the supernatural horror film “Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark” in 2010.
- She appeared in the Hallmark film “A Taste of Romance” in 2012 as well as starred in the family comedy film “Parental Guidance” in the following year.
- Later, she started appearing as Hillary on the TV sitcom “Trophy Wife” in 2013 and began playing the recurring role of Sophia Quinn in the ABC Family drama “The Fosters” in 2014.
- As well, she starred as Grace Russell in the Hallmark series “Good Witch” in 2015 and was announced in 2017 that Madison would star in an adaptation of Rachel Bateman’s novel “Someone Else’s Summer”.
- She portrayed the role of Kinsey in the slasher film “The Strangers: Prey at Night” in 2018.
- She appeared as the female lead in a teen Christian musical drama, “A Week Away”, in 2021 which Netflix released on 26th March.
- Furthermore, Bailee’s first novel, “Losing Brave” was published in January 2018.
Awards and Achivements
- Young Artist Awards for her role in “Bridge to Terabithia” and “The Last Day of Summer”
- Movieguide Awards for her role in “Saving Sarah Cain”
Who is Bailee Madison Boyfriend?
Unmarried lady, Bailee Madison is currently dating Blake Richardson. They have been together since 2019 and the couple celebrates their anniversary on 29th April. The pair reportedly met while working on the music video for New Hope Club’s single “Love Again.” Two years into their relationship, Bailee and Blake are still going strong. Concerning Bailee’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
Everything You Need To Know About Blake Richardson
What is the Net Worth of Bailee Madison?
The net worth of talented actress, Bailee Madison is $6 million as of 2021. She’s among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remains true to whatever she embarks on. Madison has also a handsome amount of salary which is around $161,000 per year. In addition, her major source of income is from her acting career. She has also appeared in numerous commercials such as for Office Depot, Disney, SeaWorld, and Cadillac.
How tall is Bailee Madison?
Beautiful lady, Bailee Madison is 5 ft 6 in or 168 cm tall and her body weight is around 54 kg or 119 pounds. She has dark brown hair and the same eye color. Bailee has a slim body build with 34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm of body measurement. Her curly brown whippy hair attracted a lot of people towards her.