Bar Paly is a Russian-born Israeli-American model and actress, best known for her appearance as Sorina Luminita in the American comedy crime thriller, “Pain & Gain”(2013). Paly also had recurring roles in the television series like “The Starter Wife” and “Underemployed”. She is also known for her films including “Million Dollar Arm”(2014), “Non-Stop”(2014), “Urge”(2016).
What is Bar Paly Famous for?
- Famous for her roles in films like “Pain & Gain” and “Million Dollar Arm”.
Where was Bar Paly Born?
Bar Paly was born on April 29, 1985, in Nizhny Tagil, RSFSR, USSR. Her birth name is Varvara Alexandrovna Paley. Her nationality is Israeli, she also has citizenship in America. Paly belongs to White ethnicity while Taurus is her zodiac sign.
Bar Paly was born in a well-to-do family to Alexander Paley(father) and Olga(mother). She was raised in Tel Aviv, as her family emigrated to Israel when she was 7. She had an interest in music since her childhood as she even started playing piano at the age of 4.
During her school days at Ironi Aleph High School, she developed more interest in acting and thus she was enrolled at the Aleph High School of the Arts.
Paly performed in a number of productions play including “Antigone” by William Shakespeare and Bertolt Brecht during her school days. She also began modeling at the age of 17.
Bar Paly’s Career Highlights
- Bar Paly started her professional career as an actress with her debut role as Divi in film, “Zehirut Matzlema” in 2003.
- She also played several roles in TV series including “CSI: NY”, “How I Met Your Mother”, “The Starter Wife”, “Unhitched”, “Jean-Claude Van Johnson”.
- Paly then appeared playing the role of an archeologist in the horror movie, “The Ruins”(2008) and as Maria-Carla in comedy, “A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III”(2013).
- Paly got her breakthrough career with her appearance as Sorina Luminita in an action film, “Pain & Gain” in 2013.
- In 2014, she got her role as Lisette in the drama film, “Million Dollar Arm”.
- Paly has been playing the recurring role of Anastasia “Anna” on the American crime drama, “NCIS: Los Angeles” since 2015.
- She also was seen in episodes as Helen of Troy in series, “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”(2017-2018).
- In 2019, she played the role of Lauren De Isigney in film, “Against the Clock”.
- She has appeared as a cover girl in several magazines, including “Maxim”, “Rolling Stone” and “GQ”.
Who is Bar Paly Married to?
Bar Paly is currently single. Previously she was married to Ian Kessner. Kessner is a Canadian filmmaker and scriptwriter. The couple dated or years and then in 2007, they got married in a beautiful ceremony.
Living together for more than 11 years, the couple shared no children and in 2018, Bar herself filed for divorce.
What is the Net Worth of Bar Paly?
The 34 years old Bar Paly has quite a great earning through her professional career as an actress and model. Paly being in the field of acting and modeling for more than 20 years, has managed to amass a fortune worth million dollars through her several films, TV series and modeling contracts.
Her estimated net worth is around $1.5 million.
How Tall is Bar Paly?
Bar Paly is a gorgeous lady in her 30s. Paly has a well maintained stunning hour-glass body physique of measurement 35-24-34 inches with 4(US) as her dress size and 8(US) as her shoe size. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch. while her body weighs around 57kg(126 lbs). She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and green eyes.