A British actress, as well as a voiceover artist, is named for Bella Ramsey who began acting at a very small age and played the role of Lyanna Mormont, the fierce and outspoken, 10-year-old head of House Mormont of Bear Island, in the American fantasy drama television series, “Game of Thrones”, from 2016 to 2019 as well as the role of Mildred Hubble in the 2017 CBBC television series “The Worst Witch”. She received the “Merit-Honorary Award” (shared with the cast) at CinEuphoria Awards and was also nominated for at the 26th Screen Actors Guild Award for “Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series” (shared with the cast) for her work in ‘Game of Thrones’. She won a BAFTA for “Best Young Performer” in 2019 and she was also nominated for the 2018 RTS North West Award for “Best Breakthrough Talent” for her work in ‘The Worst Witch’. She also voiced the title character in the Netflix animated series “Hilda”. In February 2021, she was cast in the lead role of Ellie for the upcoming HBO adaptation of the 2013 video game “The Last of Us”. She provided vocals to the character of Freya in the 2018 video game, “Doctor Who Infinity”.
Bella Ramsey To Play Ellie In HBO Series: ‘The Last Of Us’
The upcoming “The Last of Us” series adaptation at HBO has cast Pedro Pascal as Joel and Bella Ramsey in the role of Ellie. Pascal has seen great success as the star of Disney Plus’ “The Mandalorian.” He also recently appeared alongside Gal Gadot and Kristen Wiig as the villainous Maxwell Lord in “Wonder Woman 1984.” The character Ellie is a 14-year old orphan who has never known anything but a ravaged planet. In the show, she struggles to balance her instinct for anger and defiance with her need for connection and belonging as well as the newfound reality that she may be the key to saving the world. Based on the video game of the same name, the series takes place twenty years after modern civilization has been destroyed. Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal, heartbreaking journey, as they both must traverse across the U.S. and depend on each other for survival.
- Being an English actress and singer.
- For her role as Lyanna Mormont in ‘Game of Thrones’ and as Mildred Hubble in ‘The Worst Witch’.
Where is Bella Ramsey from?
Born on 25th September 2003, Bella Ramsey’s birth name/full name is Isabella May Ramsey. Her place of birth is in Nottingham, England. Thus, she holds an English nationality and her ethnic background/ethnicity is English-White. Her race is White. As of 2020, she celebrated her 17th birthday. Libra is her Zodiac sign and her religion is Christian. Talking about her family members, she was born to her parents; Alex (father), a businessman, and her mother. She also has a sister. Whereas details about her mothers’ name and siblings’ name information are still to get publicized yet.
Concerning her educational background, she studied online via InterHigh School. She has also taken acting lessons at Stagecoach Theatre Arts Loughborough branch for 7 years.
How was the Career of Bella Ramsey?
- At the age of four, Bella started acting as a hobby. Later, she went to the Television Workshop and started auditioning for professional roles.
- Then, she portrayed Lyanna Mormont in the HBO fantasy drama television series “Game of Thrones” from the year 2015 to 2019 as she made her debut appearance in “The Broken Man” (season 6, episode 7). Also, she appeared in the role for the series’ seventh and eighth seasons.
- She then starred in the 2017 TV adaptation of “The Worst Witch books”, as the titular character ‘Mildred Hubble’.
- She also appeared with the role of Ellie in the 2017 short film ‘Elefthería’ and 2018 & 2019 short film ‘Two for Joy’ as Miranda, ‘Holmes & Watson’ as Flotsam, ‘Princess Emmy’ as Princess Gizana (voice), ‘Judy’ as Lorna Luft, ‘Nancy’ as Nancy, ‘Zero’ as Alice, ‘On the Beaches’ as Kitty. Similarly, he appeared in Turtle Journey, 3 Minutes of Silence, Resistance, Requiem, Catherine Called Birdy (Pre-production).
- She also voices the titular character of the 2018 Netflix original series “Hilda”.
- In February 2021, she was cast in the lead role of Ellie for the upcoming HBO adaptation of the 2013 video game “The Last of Us”.
Awards and Achievements of Bella Ramsey
Bella Ramsey is an award-winning actress. For her role in “The Worst Witch Books”, she grabbed the Young Performer award at the 2019 British Academy Children’s Awards. She also won CinEuphoria Awards in 2020 for her role in “Game of Thrones”. With her continuous hard work and dedication, she will soon land great awards in the near future.
Who is Bella Ramsey Dating?
Bella Ramsey is not married yet as she is only in her teenage. She is not dating anyone as of today. Thus, she has no boyfriend. At present, she is focusing on her career and building up her acting skill rather than being in a relationship. Also, there is no news and affairs about her dating anyone. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Bella Ramsey?
The net worth of this famous actress is estimated to have between $500K – $1 Million as of 2021. She is making a handsome amount of salary from her work. Until now, she has appeared in many short films, TV shows, and movies as well. Her major source of wealth comes from her acting career. She was widely praised for her role in The Worst Witch and Game of Thrones. As of today, she is living a cool lifestyle.
How tall is Bella Ramsey?
Bella Ramsey is a very beautiful girl with a slim body build. She stands tall at the height of 5 ft 1.5 in or 156 cm and her balanced weight consist of 45 Kg or 99 lbs. She has a pair of dark brown eyes color and her hair color is also dark brown. She has a sharp gaze and thin lips. Her bra size is 32B and her shoe size is 5 UK. Her body measurement is 34-24-33 in. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a sweet smile on her lips.