Ben Feldman is an American actor. He is best known for playing the role of Michael Ginsberg on the Emmy-nominated television show, “Mad Men”. He also appeared in several films and TV series such as “Frozen Impact”, “Living with Fran”, “Extreme Movie”, “Drop Dead Diva”, “Friday the 13th”, “Superstore” etc.
Ben Feldman is also active in the social media platforms with around 165k followers on his Instagram account: @benmfeldman and has around 43.2k followers on his Twitter account: @BenMFeldman.
What is Ben Feldman famous for?
- Playing the role of Michael Ginsberg on the Emmy-nominated television show, “Mad Men”.
Source: [email protected]
Where was Ben Feldman born?
Ben Feldman was born on May 27, 1980, in Potomac, Maryland, the USA. He was born to father, Robert Feldman who was an advertising agent, and mother, Katherine Feldman. Susan Feniger is his maternal aunt who is a chef.
He holds an American nationality. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He believes in Jewish.
Regarding his educational qualification, he attended Winston Churchill High School in Potomac. He also worked as a camp counselor in the theater and taught a videography class for several summers in Bethesda. Later on, he enrolled at Ithaca College in New York and received a bachelor’s degree in fine arts in acting.
Source: [email protected]
Ben Feldman Career Highlights
- Ben Feldman made his first TV appearance in the sitcom ‘Less than Perfect’ in 2003 when he played the role of ‘Nicholas’ in one of its episodes, titled ‘Rules’.
- The same year, he appeared as Paramedic in the TV series “Frozen Impact” and as Jake Winterhalter in the TV series “The Mayor”.
- In 2005, Feldman portrayed the character of ‘Zeke’ in the American comedy film, “When Do We Eat?”. He also appeared as Adam Forrest in the movie “The Perfect Man” which was a box-office success.
- From 2005 to 2006, he played the role of Josh Reeves in the American sitcom “Living with Fran” in over 26 episodes.
- In 2007, he appeared in three TV series such as ‘Numbers’, ‘Them’, and ‘Can Openers’ portraying the roles of ‘Seth Marlowe’, ‘Floyd Grunwald’ and ‘Mike’ respectively.
- Feldman appeared in his breakthrough role as ‘Travis Marello’ in the found footage monster film “Cloverfield” ( 2008) which was the first installment of this cult franchise. The same year, he also appeared in the satirical comedy film, “Extreme Movie” as Len.
- That year, he starred in two other TV series, as ‘Herbert’ in an episode of ‘Las Vegas’, titled ‘Guess Who’s Coming to Breakfast,’ and as ‘Timmy’ in an episode of ‘The New Adventures of Old Christine’.
- In 2009, Feldman played the role of ‘Richie’ in the American slasher film ‘Friday the 13th’, a re-imagining of the first four ‘Friday the 13th’films. Which was followed by more TV appearances like ‘See Kate Run’, ‘Medium’, and ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’.
- From 2009 to 2014, Feldman played the recurring role of ‘Fred’ in 38 episodes of ‘Drop Dead Diva’.
- Also, Feldman starred in several short films such as ‘Limited’, ‘Sluts, Bitches and Whores!’ and ‘Departure Date’ playing the characters ‘Chernin’, ‘Dan’, and ‘Young Jake’, respectively.
- He played the character of a Jewish copywriter named ‘Michael Ginsberg’ in the TV drama ‘Mad Men’, for which he received a nomination for the 2012 ‘Primetime Emmy Award’ under the category of ‘Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series’.
- In 2013, Feldman appeared as himself in a documentary called ‘Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th’.
- In 2014, Feldman played the role of ‘Ron LaFlamme’ in eight episodes of the top ‘HBO’ comedy-drama series’Silicon Valley’.
- He then appeared in several TV series and films such as ‘400 Days’, Between Us’, ‘Thumper’, ‘A to Z’, ‘Children’s Hospital’ etc.
- In 2015, Feldman cast in the American single-camera sitcom TV series, ‘Superstore’ as the main cast ‘Jonah Simms’.
- Feldman portrayed the role of ‘Chris’ in an episode of the superhero comedy series ‘Big Hero 6: The Series’ titled ‘Internabout’ in 2019.
- In early 2021, Feldman will be seen in his upcoming project an animated web-series called ‘Monsters at Work’ which is scheduled to debut on the highly awaited streaming service ‘Disney+,’ which will have him lending his voice to the character ‘Tylor Tuskmon’.
Ben Feldman Wife
Ben Feldman is a married man. He is married to Michelle Mulitz. They got engaged in 2012 and finally, got married on October 12, 2013, at the Smokey Glen Farm in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Charlie Milton Feldman on October 24, 2017. Their second child, a baby girl was born in May 2019. However, her name is not known.
Ben Feldman Height and Weight
Ben Feldman is a handsome guy in his 40s. He has an average body build. He stands at a tall height of 1.73m (5 feet and 8 inches) and his body weighs around 80kg (176 lbs.). His chest, waist, and bicep sizes are 42 inches, 33 inches, and 15 inches respectively. His hair color is Black and his eye color is Hazel. He has not any tattoos on his body. His sexual orientation is Straight.
Ben Feldman Net Worth
Ben Feldman has earned a good amount of money from his profession as an actor and TV personality. He also earns from his several brand endorsements deals. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million. However, his salary is under review.
Feldman currently lives along with his family in Los Angeles, California.