Ben Napier is an American TV host and social media personality who is best known for hosting and starring on the American TV series “Home Town” along with his wife, Erin Napier. The series airs on HGTV. The couple has been hosting and starring on Home Town since it’s premiere on January 24, 2016. In the show, Erin and Ben renovate houses in the historic district of Laurel, Mississipi. The series has been highly rated in all four of the series’ aired seasons.
On November 13, 2019, it got announced that a spin-off titled Home Town Takeover will premiere in 2021. Also on July 2, 2020, it was announced that Wetumpka, Alabama, will be the town featured in this new show. Ben also got featured on Southern Weddings magazines along with his wife, Erin in 2014 from which they gained a huge number of followers. Ben and Erin have been happily living together since their marriage on November 22, 2008. The couple doesn’t hesitate to show their love to each other publicly on their social media accounts.
Besides on November 18, 2020, his wife, Erin praised him by writing a paragraph of heartfelt words for him on her Instagram account. In her post, she also added a photo of Ben in his woodworking photoshop. Previously, she shared “Ben writes her a love letter every morning”. The couple is blessed with a daughter, Helen who was born in January 2018.
Ben is active in the social media platform with around 372k followers on his verified Instagram account:@scotsman.co and has around 34k followers on his Twitter account: @scotsmanco
What is Ben Napier famous for?
- Famous as an American TV host and social media personality
- Known for hosting and starring on the American TV series “Home Town” along with his wife, Erin Napier
Where is Ben Napier from?
Ben Napier was born on September 24, 1983, in Laurel, Mississippi, United States. His birth name is Ben Napier. He holds an American nationality. His ethnicity is White Caucasian while Libra is his zodiac sign. He is Christain by religion.
Ben was born as one of the four sons of Bennie Napier(mother) and Das Napier(father). His father worked as a Baptist preacher. He has three brothers Tom, Sam, and Jesse Napier. He was raised in his hometown, Mississippi along with his siblings. He did his schooling at a local school. Later, he attended the University of Mississippi and got graduated with a degree in history. After completing his graduation, he started working as a craftsman and woodworker.
Ben Napier Home Town
- Ben Napier rose to fame after he and his wife, Erin Napier began hosting and starring on the American television series “Home Town” since its premiere on January 24, 2016.
- The couple got the opportunity to host Home Town after they got featured in Southern Weddings Magazine in 2014. It got followed by HGTV contacting them.
- In the show, Ben and Erin renovate houses in the historic district of Laurel, Mississipi. The series has been highly rated in all four of the show’s aired seasons.
- On November 13, 2019, it got announced that a spin-off titled Home Town Takeover will premiere in 2021.
- Home Town Takeover will be a six-episode spin-off and Ben and Erin will be working with another community to renovate multiple homes and public spaces within a single town.
- HGTV announced on July 2, 2020, that Wetumpka, Alabama, will be the town featured in this new show of Home Town.
- At present, the couple is busy with the upcoming Home Town season.
- Besides working on Home Town, the couple owns Laurel Mercantile Co. which supports local craftsmen.
- He also owns his company “Scotsman Co.”
- Ben also served in ministry for about a decade.
- He left his job as a minister at Laurel First United Methodist Church.
- Ben and Erin also published their memoir entitled “Make Something Good Today” on October 2, 2018.
Everything To Know About Erin Napier
Ben Napier Wife: Erin Napier
Ben Napier is a married man. He is currently married to his college sweetheart, Erin Napier. Erin is also an American TV personality who got recognition for hosting Home Town along with him. Ben first met Erin while enrolling at The University of Mississippi. They started dating each other after Ben proposed to Erin on September 21, 2007. The couple tied the knot on November 22, 2008.
The couple is blessed with a daughter, Helen Napier who was born in January 2018. The couple never hesitates to show their love publicly towards each other. Erin shared “Ben writes her a love letter every morning” and also says that he is the best husband in the world. Erin also revealed that she battled with fertility after she was diagnosed with a perforated appendix and she was told that it “was not likely” for her to have children. However, Erin successfully recovered from the disease. At present, Ben and his family are living a happy life in their home in Laurel, Mississippi.
Ben Napier Net Worth
Erin Napier has quite good earnings from his professional career as a TV host and social media personality. Having his career started as a host in 2016, Ben has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular TV hosts. His source of income is surely his work on Home Town. He also earns from his and his wife, Erin’s founded “Laurel Mercantile Co.” which supports local craftsmen. His net worth has not been disclosed yet. However, Ben and his wife, Erin have a joint net worth of $5 million as of 2020. At present, the couple is living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with their earnings.
Ben Napier Height
Ben Napier is a good looking man in his late 30s. He is a big man who stands tall with a height of 6ft 6 inches and weighs around 82kg(180 lbs). He has a fair complexion with light brown hair and a pair of black eyes.
Previously, Ben weighed around 152kg(335 lbs) before his daughter’s birth in January 2018. Later, he lost 55 lbs of his weight by cutting carbs and calories, intermitting fasting, and the combination of cardio and weight training. In his Instagram post, he wrote that his family has a history of suffering from disease due to gigantic bodies. So, he lost his bodyweight for living a long life.