Bianca Belair is such a natural-born competitor that she considers herself to be the ‘EST of NXT..’ But all of us believe the same seeing what she can do in the ring. She is powerful, fast, and athletic. Those are the exact qualities that you would want in anyone in this business. The intelligent and beautiful Belair has been an athlete with the highest pedigree her entire life. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Bianca Belair famous for?
- An American professional wrestler.
When was Bianca Belair born?
Recalling her early life, Bianca was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, the United States in the year 1989. She is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. Similarly, She s the daughter of Travonda Blair and Leonard Blair. Also, She has four siblings: Jeffery Phillips, Leonard Jr., Jermaine, and Jasta. Further, her birth sign is Aries.
Where is Binaca Belair educated?
Concerning her education details, Bianca went to Austin East Magnet High School in her hometown, Knoxville, Tennessee where she participated in sports such as track and succeeded. She joined the University of Southern California and later Texas A&M University. She completed her studies at the University of Tennessee where she was named SEC’s Academic Honor in 2011 and 2012.
When did Bianca Belair begin her sports career?
- After the premature end of her CrossFit career, Bianca entered into WWE prospects where she gave out her information. WWE, veteran Mark Henry emailed her saying that he would get her a try out after reding her profile on CrossFit.
- On April 12th, 2016, She signed a contract with WWE after two official tryouts, her first appearance being at an In-ring segment on June 25 and debut in September at NXT where she defeated Aliyah.
- She was eliminated by her opponents, Billie Kay and Payton Royce in the NXT Women’s Championship. In Mae Young Classic, Bianca defeated Aliyah and Sage Backett but was later eliminated in the second round by Kairi Sane who eventually became the winner.
- She defeated Lacey Evans, Mia Yim and, Io Shirai and won a Fatal Four Way in December becoming the number one contender to the NXT Women’s Championship. Belair lost NXT TakeOver on January 26, to Shayna Baszler.
- She continued to work as a tweener the following few months and was among the women that will compete in the Fatal Four-Way match in NXT Women’s Championship.
- On the January 15th, 2020 episode of NXT, She won a women’s battle royal to earn an NXT Women’s Championship match against Rhea Ripley at NXT TakeOver: Portland.
- Also, She made her video game debut as a playable character in WWE 2K19. In late January 2020, WWE.com revealed her first action figure debuting in Mattel’s Basic Series 107.
Who is Bianca Belair married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Bianca is married to a fellow professional wrestler Kenneth Crawford, who competes in NXT as Montez Ford. The couple exchanged their vows on June 23rd, 2018. Presently, The two live in Orlando, Florida, United States. She has not disclosed any information concerning her kids. However, this information is still under review and will be updated as soon as it is available
How rich is Bianca Belair?
Being a sports personality, Bianca earns a decent amount of money and salary from her profession as a professional wrestler in the field of the sports industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. However, no details are showing her annual or monthly earnings, her salary figures will be updated as soon as they are available.
How tall is Bianca Belair?
Observing her body physics, Bianca stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 64 Kg. Similarly, her eyes are dark brown and hair is black. Further, her body measures 33-25-35 inches and she used 38B (US).