Born on September 1, 1981, Boyd Holbrook is an American actor and model who has is best known for his roles as DEA Agent Steve Murphy in the series Narcos, as Donald pierce in Logan (2017) and as Thomas Lockhart in In the Shadow of the Moon. For more information, visit our site.
Before Fame: He was discovered while working part-time as a carpenter for Jenny Wiley Theatre in Kentucky.
Boyd Holbrook Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Prestonsburg, Kentucky to Ellen and Don Holbrook. He was discovered while working part-time as a carpenter for Jenny Wiley Theatre in Kentucky.
Boyd Holbrook Affair/Married/Wife
His current relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit our his Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Boyd Holbrook
- Nicknames: Boyd Holbrook
- Birthday: September 1, 1981
- Age: 38 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Kentucky, US
- Current Residence: New York, US
- Education: Shane Ann Younts
- Profession: Actor, model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm)
- Weight: 86 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 42 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Body Type: Athletic
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American actor and model.
- He is known for his roles in Milk, Out of the Furnace, Run All Night, A Walk Among the Tombstones and Gone Girl.
- He appears as Thomas Lockhart in In the Shadow of the Moon.
- He was discovered while working part-time as a carpenter for Jenny Wiley Theatre in Kentucky.
- He signed with Elite Models in 2001.
- Holbrook is also a photographer.
There was no theater in my high school. I think even our art program was cut – it was so bad. I didn’t even know that was a possibility in college or in high school; I hadn’t even thought of it. It was pretty negligent. My father has run a bulldozer all of his life, and my mom is in real estate.
When I got into high school, I got really into basketball. I had this itch that I wanted to just move. I didn’t know what I wanted to do, but I knew that if basketball became a scholarship or something, it would be a means to that. It turned out I couldn’t jump that high.