Jill Casey DeSantis, professionally known as Casey DeSantis is a former news and television show host who is the current first lady of Florida. She is well recognized for being the wife of the 46th governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis. She is a three-time National Champion equestrian and she has also earned an Emmy for on-air talent while working in Jacksonville. She presided over the first meeting of the Florida Children and Youth Cabinet as its chair in August 2019. In college, Casey was a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon honor society for economics as well as Pi Delta Phi honor society in French.
- Being a former news and television show host.
- For being the wife of the 46th governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis.
Where is Casey DeSantis from?
Casey DeSantis took birth on 26th June 1980 with the real name of Jill Casey DeSantis in Troy, Ohio, U.S. She is of American nationality and she came from American-white ethnic background. Her religious belief is in the Christian religion. Casey has celebrated her 41st birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Cancer. Thus, her race is white. Casey has never mentioned the name of her parents or she has never mentioned the name of her siblings.
Regarding Casey’s education, she graduated from the College of Charleston and received a Bachelor of Science degree in economics, and minored in the French language.
Casey DeSantis Career
- Casey DeSantis kicks off her career hosting Golf Channel programs “On The Tee” and “PGA Tour Today” after which she became a local newscaster and anchor for WJXT. She also did special reports, including for CNN.
- She was a creator-moderator for “The Chat” in 2014 and she also hosted the daily local talk show “First Coast Living” as well as the weekly “The American Dream” program about entrepreneurs.
- Then she wrote and produced the television documentary “Champion, The JT Townsend Story” about high school football player J.T. Townsend.
- As well, Casey established the First Lady’s Medal for Courage, Commitment, and Service in February 2019.
- She announced Florida’s 2019 Black History Month theme as “Celebrating Public Service” where she and the governor honored the winners of Florida’s Black History Month student contests and Excellence in Education Award recipients at the Governor’s Mansion.
- She has hosted listening sessions on Venezuela, Hurricane Relief, and Mental Health to identify ways to continue statewide improvement whereas the governor recently appointed DeSantis as the Chair of the Children & Youth Cabinet.
- She presided over the first meeting of the Florida Children and Youth Cabinet as its chair in August 2019.
Casey DeSantis married: Who is First Lady of Florida’s husband?
Casey DeSantis is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband Ron DeSantis, then a naval officer at Naval Station Mayport, on a golf course. They married in September 2010. Since getting married till today, the lovely couple is happy in their conjugal life. There is no issue of divorce between the lovely couple. The pair is blessed with two daughters, Madison and Mamie, and a son, Mason. Reflecting on Casey’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
Casey DeSantis Net Worth
Casey DeSantis is a talented woman who has a net worth of between $1 million to $3 million as of 2021 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. She has reached great heights in her career already and she still has a lot more to do. Casey has not done endorsement work for any brands yet. In addition, her major source of income is from her hosting career.
Casey DeSantis Height & Weight
Casey DeSantis stands at a perfect height of 5 feet and 6 inches with a balanced body weight of 55 kg. She has dark brown hair and blue eyes color. Casey’s body build type is slim and her body measurements are 34-27-35 inches. Her usual exercises schedule has guided her to be in marvelous body posture with appropriate body measurement. Badly, her husband, Governor Ron DeSantis, announced on 4th October 2021 that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Casey DeSantis diagnosed with breast cancer
Casey DeSantis has been diagnosed with breast cancer, the governor announced Monday. “As the mother of three young children, Casey is the centerpiece of our family and has made an impact on the lives of countless Floridians through her initiatives as First Lady,” the Republican governor said in a statement in which he called the first lady a “true fighter.” “As she faces the most difficult test of her life, she will have not only have my unwavering support but the support of our entire family, as well as the prayers and well wishes from Floridians across our state,” he said.