Chantal Fontaine is a Quebec-Canadian actress who is famous for her role as a teacher at the Sainte-Jeanne d’Arc school, in the program “Virginie”. She played for 12 years the character of Virginie in this television series, Chantal Fontaine is disappointed with the way she left the small screen of this television series. She had confided in the broadcast of “Everyone talks about it” as well. She has also appeared in “Salvail” (1 episode) as Herself, Tic tac show (1 episode) (2013), En mode (2013), Les echangistes (1 episode) as Herself (2016), Happily Married (5 episodes) as Jeannine (2020), Souterrain (2020) and Le Phoenix (1 episode) as Micheline (2020). Overall, she is a very talented actress.
Chantal Fontaine presents her granddaughters with magnificent photos
Chantal Fontaine became a grandma for the fifth time, we can really say that the actress is overwhelmed with joy with the birth of her granddaughters. It was via Instagram that Chantal shared her new happiness, after the birth of her daughter Camille’s twins! “Happiness !!! #viedemamie”, reveals the actress, her arms loaded with two small balls of happiness. “ I’m going to live with my daughter, who is expecting binoculars. She already has a 19-month-old baby daughter, Billie. When the twins are born, Billie will be 22 months old. The two couples (Chantal and her husband, Robert Lamarche, as well as her daughter, Camille, and her boyfriend), we decided to buy a triplex together in Montreal, in Ahuntsic, and turn it into a duplex. We are in there. It’s a race against time because we go to the notary at the end of the month. We have two months of renovations. My daughter will move in one month after work, and I will move in two months after. The girls should be born the following week! revealed the actress last March to the magazine Echos Vedettes. She also added: ” It will give me five grandchildren under three and a half years old.” My son (Ludwig) has twins, Eliah and Joseph, who turned three in December! “
- Being a Canadian actress.
- For her role in “Louis 19, le roi des ondes” (1994), “10-07: L’affaire Zeus” (1995) and “Reseaux” (1998).
What Nationality is Chantal Fontaine?
Chantal Fontaine was born on 11th October 1965 in Saint-Hyacinthe, Canada. She holds Canadian nationality and her ethnicity is Canadian-White. Her race is White. Her Zodiac sign is Libra and her religion is Christian. There is no information about her family, childhood, education, parents, siblings. As of 2020, she celebrated her 55th birthday.
How was the Career of Chantal Fontaine?
- Chantal Fontaine began her acting career by appearing in the Franco-Quebecois 1992 film entitled “Coyote: Serveuse du Hulabaloo”.
- After a year, in 1993, she landed her role in the TV series “Au nom du pere et du fils: Emerise Villeneuve” which is made up of thirteen 47-minute episodes written by Robert Gauthier, taken from the eponymous novel by Francine Ouellette published in 1984.
- In 1994, she appeared in “Reality Show (Louis 19, le roi des ondes): Reporter” which is directed by Michel Poulette, released in the year 1994.
- The year later, she was seen on the TV show “10-07: L’affaire Zeus: Claudia D’Annunzio”.
- After that, she appeared in Virginie: Virginie Boivin (1996), “10-07: L’affaire Kafka (feuilleton TV) : Claudia D’Annunzio” (1996), “Urgence (“Urgence”): Ginette Dubuc” (1996), “Reseaux: Sophie Brissette” (1998), “Yamaska: Julie Davignon” (2009), “Virginie: Virginie Boivin” (episodes 1739 & 1740) in 2010.
- She has also appeared in “Salvail” (1 episode) as Herself, Tic tac show (1 episode) (2013), En mode (2013), Les echangistes (1 episode) as Herself (2016), Happily Married (5 episodes) as Jeannine (2020), Souterrain (2020) and Le Phoenix (1 episode) as Micheline (2020).
Who is Chantal Fontaine’s Husband?
Regarding the marital status of Chantal Fontaine, she is a married woman. She is married to her handsome husband, Robert Lamarche since 4th June 2005. The couple is also blessed with two kids. As of today, the couple is enjoying their life a lot without any sign of disturbances and divorce. Their bond is going strong with the passage of time as they are both supportive of each other during hard times as well as in good times. She is very lucky to have a loyal husband who is very caring towards her. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Chantal Fontaine?
A famous actress by profession, Chantal Fontaine holds a net worth of $5 Million as of 2020 as per sources. She has acted in many movies and TV shows since the year 1992 and she is still active in the acting field at present. She has made a huge amount of money throughout her career. Whereas the details about her salary and career earnings are still to get unfold yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a good amount of money. Her major source of wealth/income comes from acting career and she is living a cool lifestyle from her career.
How tall is Chantal Fontaine?
Chantal Fontaine is a pretty woman with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards her through her beautiful smile. She has a pair of dark brown eye color and her hair color is also dark brown. She has an average body build with perfect height matching with her body weight. Whereas the details about her body measurements such as height, bra size, waist size, breast size, hip size, and more are still to get revealed yet. She maintains her body a lot and she is conscious about her health.