Ricardo Mario Darín Bas better known as Chino Darín is an Argentine actor who is best known for Spanish and Argentinian TV series and films. He made his screen acting debut on the series Alguien Que me Quiero in 2010. To know more about him, you can read the below article nearly.
What is Chino Darin Famous For?
Where was Chino Darin Born?
Going back to his early life, Chino was born in San Nicolas de Los Arroyos, Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina in the year 1989. He is the son of Argentine actor Ricardo Darin and Florencia Bas. Also, He is the older brother named Clara Darín Bas. Similarly, He is of Argentine nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Further, his academic qualifications are yet to disclose.
Chino Darin Career Highlights
- Chino Darín debuted as an actor in 2010 in the Argentine series directed by Martin Saban and produced by Pol-ka Productions, Someone who loves me, where he rubbed shoulders with figures such as Andrea del Boca, Osvaldo Laport, and Miguel Ángel Rodríguezamong others. A year later, in 2011, he made a special appearance in the comedy Los Únicos, like Dante.
- In 2012, he made his film debut starring Diego Peretti and Fernando Tejero, the Argentine-Spanish film, En Fuera de Juego. That same year is again called by Pol-ka Productions, but this time to join the final cast of the second season of The Only ones, where he played Marco Montacuarto.
- In 2013, he was summoned for the novel Farsantes broadcast on Channel 13th, where he played the son of Julio Chávez. And then he was the conductor of Redes, together with Muni Seligmann, and Juan Marconi, on ESPN.
- In 2014 he starred in the film Death in Buenos Aires, where he played actor Gómez “El Ganso”, a young homosexual policeman of the 80s. In 2015 he starred in the film comedy Voley, under the direction of Martín Piroyansky, the thriller Passage of life, directed by Diego Corsini and Uno, an intimate story, directed by Gabriel Arregui.
- On television, he acted as a guest actor in Widows and children of rock and roll, and in the cast of The Hypnotist, starring Leonardo Sbaraglia, HBO for all of Latin America.
- In September 2015, he starred in the Telefe unitary series, Historia de un clan, together with Alejandro Awada, based on the true story of the Puccio family. In it, he played Alejandro Puccio.
- Since April 2016, it appears in the Spanish series The Embassy, which is broadcast every Monday during prime time on Antena 3rd, achieving in its first chapter to gather more than four million viewers.
- On August 9th, 2018, “El Ángel” premiered an Argentine film that tells the story of Carlos Eduardo Robledo Puch, in which he plays the character of Ramón.
- In 2019, he appeared in La odisea de los giles as a Rodrigo Perlassi.
Who is Chino Darin Dating?
Chino Darin is currently dating girlfriend Ursula Corbero. The couple has been dating for over two years since they first met in 2016 on the set of The Embassy where they portrayed the characters of Paco Cadenas and Carlos.
Before Ursula, He was in a serious relationship with the former girlfriend, Calu Rivero a fellow Argentine actress. But, unfortunately, their relationship couldn’t last. After Rivero, He then dated tv actress and model Maypi Delgado and another fellow actress, Magui Bravi.
What is Chino Darin Net Worth?
Chino Darin’s net worth is estimated to be near $1 million which he assembled from his career as an actor for films and tv series. With his bulky amount of money, He has been able to afford an expensive lifestyle. The actor drives Volkswagen España which on average costs $25,000. Besides, the actor also earns through business endorsements by promoting brands’ products on social media.
How Tall is Chino Darin?
Talking about his body statistics, Chino has a height of 5 feet 11 inches and he has a body-weight of 76 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of dark brown eyes and hair color is black. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.