Cody Calafiore is an American reality television personality and former actor and model who is well known as the runner up of the 16th season of reality television series, “Big Brother” in 2014. Calafiore got his stardom with his appearance as one of the house-guests on the show, and for forming his alliance with Derrick Levasseur. He was also enlisted in the Seventeen Magazine as “2014 Hot Guy Panelist.”
Calafiore has made an appearance on several TV shows like “The Bold and the Beautiful”, “New Dogs”, “Old Tricks”, “Little Cupid” and also has been featured in movies such as “What Happened Last Night”(2016), “Set It Up”(2018), and “Clinton Road”(2019).
He became the first HOH of “Big Brother 22: All-Stars” aired since August 2020, which he started with a bang. Besides, he is quite active in social media sites with over 349k followers on Instagram: @codycalafiore.
What is Cody Calafiore Famous for?
- Famous as the runner-up of the 16th season of “Big Brother”.
Source: [email protected]
Where was Cody Calafiore Born?
Cody Calafiore was born on December 13, 1990, in Howell, New Jersey, United States. His birth name is Cody Christopher Calafiore. His nationality is American. Calafiore belongs to White ethnicity while Sagittarius is his zodiac sign.
Calafiore was born as the second child of his family at Hackensack Medical Center in New Jersey and was raised along with his 2 siblings: a sister, Angelina Calafiore, who is a year younger and a brother, Paul Calafiore, who is 2 years older than him. Paul was also a contestant on Big Brother 18, where he placed eighth.
Cody attended Monmouth University where he was a member of the soccer team after which he got transferred to Temple University where he graduated from the Fox School of Business and Management with a Bachelor’s in business administration.
Cody played for the Temple Owls soccer team during the 2010-12 seasons and got trialed with the Columbus Crew in pre-season, before suffering an ankle injury that ended his soccer career. After the end of his soccer career, he focused more on his career to become a model and even worked as a sales account executive.
Source: [email protected]
Cody Calafiore’s “Big Brother” Career
- Cody Calafiore kicked off his successful career with his appearance as one of the contestants on season 16 of a popular reality show, “Big Brother” in 2014. He entered the Big Brother house on Day 1 with the first group of contestants and formed an alliance with Derrick Levasseur called “The Hitmen” on just the second day.
- During his time in the house, he won a total of three Head of Household competitions and three Power of Veto competitions. However, but in the end, Cody lost the $500,000 grand prize to Derrick 7 votes to 2 finishing up with the second position.
- Soon after he appeared in an ad campaign for American underwear brand C-IN2 the same year in 2014. He was also in several issues of Seventeen as part of their Hot Guys Panel. After his appearance on the show, he landed quite a few jobs as an actor which include TV shows like “The Bold and the Beautiful”, “New Dogs”, “Old Tricks”, “Elementary”, “The First Wives Club”, and “Little Cupid”.
- He was also featured in the movies including “What Happened Last Night”(2016), “Set It Up”(2018), and “Clinton Road”(2019). Cody is slated to appear as an actor in the films “Joy & Hope”, “Magic in Mount Holly”, and “The Maltese Holiday” in 2020.
- Prior to his acting career, Cody has also worked as an event host for Total Entertainment between 2013 and 2015. He then worked as a sales associate for ADP for 6 months in 2015. Following his appearance on Big Brother 16, Calafiore signed with New York-based modeling agency Soul Artist Management and has since appeared in Winq Magazine, Men’s Fitness, LOVE Magazine, Risbel Magazine, and three editorials for The Fashionisto.
- Calafiore has appeared in fashion shows as a model for Malan Breton, Gents, and Ricardo Seco. After 4 years, in September 2019, he started to work as a real estate agent for Keller Williams Realty… which is still his current job. Besides real estate, Cody also works as a soccer coach these days.
- Currently, Calafiore appears as one of the former members and the first contestant on the “Big Brother 22: All-Stars” in 2020.
Source: [email protected]
Who is Cody Calafiore Dating?
Cody Calafiore is currently in a relationship with his long-term girlfriend, Cristie Laratta. Laratta is a beautiful American entrepreneur who has her own website at POSHMARK: “!critie,” where she shares her wardrobe and closet. They have been in a relationship for quite a long time.
In 2016, Cristie was diagnosed with cancer, and Cody was by her side every step of the way, a year after in February 2017, Cody shared a picture of them on Instagram: @codycalafiore and celebrated that Cristie was already undergoing her last round of chemo treatment and was totally fine.
Even though several ups and downs they have been able to keep up with each for over 4 years now in 2020. Also, only a few weeks prior to the Big Brother 22 premiere, Cody posted a picture celebrating Cristie’s birthday on July 19, 2020.
What is the Net Worth of Cody Calafiore?
Cody Calafiore has quite good earnings from his professional career as a reality star and also as a real agent. Having successfully started his career since 2014, Calafiore has managed to earn a healthy fortune from his breakthrough appearance on “Big Brother 16”.
His net worth is estimated to be around $500k.
How Tall is Cody Calafiore?
Cody Calafiore is a good-looking man in his late 20s. With his smartness and his amazing looks, Calafiore has managed to win several hearts all around the world. He stands tall with a height of 1.78m while is his body weight is around 65kg. He has a fair complexion with brown hair and green eyes.