Craig Conover is an American lawyer, entrepreneur, and TV personality who is best known for being the cast member of the American reality television series “Southern Charm” since its premiere on March 3, 2014. The show aires on Bravo. Conover is also the founder and CEO of his company called “Apex Principles Inc. Besides on December 17, Thursday, he and his fellow Southern Charm star, Austen Kroll appeared on the show “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen”.In the show, they talked about the relationship between them and Very Cavallari star, Kristin Cavallari. Kroll added how Cavallari slid into Conover’s DMs and was like she was coming into town so we all went to dinner. As of now, the three TV personalities are good friends and love to hang out with each other.
Conover is active in the social media platform with around 643k followers on his Instagram account: @caconover and has around 148k followers on his Twitter account: @C_Conover
What is Craig Conover famous for?
- Famous as an American lawyer and TV personality
- Known for being the cast member of the American reality television series “Southern Charm”
Where is Craig Conover from?
Craig Conover was born on February 9, 1989, in Fenwick Island, Delaware, United States. His birth name is Craig Conover (Jr.). He holds an American nationality. His ethnicity is White while Aquarius is his zodiac sign. He is of German descent. He is Christain by religion.
Conover was born to Craig Conover Sr. (father) and Martha Foster Conover(mother). His father owns a service restoration company named “C&B Complete” while his mother is a former teacher. He has a brother named, Christopher who is a soccer player.
He was raised in his hometown, Delaware along with his brother. He did his schooling at Indian River High School from where he graduated in 2006. Since his childhood, he was interested in playing baseball. After suffering from an elbow injury, he left playing baseball.
While in high school, he won a National Championship in a Business Competition.
Later, he attended the College of Charleston and got graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance in 2009. He then completed his J.D degree from Charleston School of Law in 2014.
While enrolling at the Law school, he began working as a Legal Intern by joining Berkeley County Public Defender’s Office. He passed the bar exam in 2017.
Craig Conover’s Career: Highlights
- Craig Conover started his professional career as a lawyer by working as a litigation assistant at Anastapoulo Law Firm.
- He then represented many neglected and abused children working in the Guardian Ad Litem program.
- He is a member of the Triton Relief Group which delivers essentials and supplies to disaster-stricken residents.
- Conover rose to fame after he became one of the main cast members of the American reality television series “Southern Charm”. The show presents the personal and professional lives of seven socialites who reside in Charleston, South Carolina, and also focuses on the Southern culture and political history of the area,
- He has been appearing in the series as a cast member since the show’s premiere on March 3, 2014. The series airs on the Bravo TV channel.
- The series’s 7th season started airing on October 29, 2020. So, at present, he is busy working for Southern Charm.
- He has also made his appearance in the reality show “Summer House” and in the 2018 movie “Reprisal”.
- In January 2016, he founded his own company “Apex Principles Inc.” which he is currently leading as a CEO of the company.
- Besides being a lawyer and TV personality, he is a well-established businessman.
- He owns an online clothing business “Sewingdownsouth” with a full line of products.
- As of now, he is busy working for Southern Charm and his online business.
Craig Conover Girlfriend
Craig Conover is not married yet. However, he is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend, Natalie Hegnauer. The couple met each other for the first time in January 2020 and quickly started dating each other.
The couple was also together during their springtime COVID-19 quarantine. At present, he is living a happy life in his house in Charleston, South Carolina.
Previously, he was engaged to his college sweetheart, Naomi Olindo. Olindo is also a TV personality and former Southern Charm star. They enrolled together in the College of Charleston. The couple dated each other for a long period.
The couple also got engaged. But on September 22, 2017, they broke off their engagement and parted ways.
Craig Conover Net Worth
Craig Conover has quite good earnings from his professional career as a TV personality, businessman, and lawyer. Having his career started as a litigation assistant, Conover has managed to come a long way up becoming a famous TV personality and a businessman.
His source of income is surely from the reality TV series “Southern Charm” and his businesses. He makes $25k from each episode of Southern Charm. With his hard works, Conover has managed to amass a healthy fortune estimated to be around $400k as of 2020.
Craig Conover Height
Craig Conover is a good-looking man with a well maintained athletic body physique in his early 30s. He stands tall with a height of 6ft 3inhes(1.81m) while his body weighs around 88kg. His body measurement includes a chest size of 42 inches, 34 inches waist, and 15 inches bicep size. He has a fair complexion with brown hair and a pair of brown eyes.