An American football tight end for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL) is named for Dallas Goedert. He played college football at South Dakota State and was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the second round of the 2018 NFL Draft. He was the third tight end drafted in 2018 and was selected as a replacement for Brent Celek whom the Eagles released on 13th March 2018. He finished the regular season with 58 receptions for five touchdowns and 607 yards as of 2019. On 22nd June 2020, surveillance video surfaced from inside a bar in South Dakota of Goedert getting hit in the face by another man.
Suspect arrested in sucker punch of Dallas Goedert
A suspect has been arrested and charged with simple assault following a recent incident at a South Dakota bar that led to the hospitalization of Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert. Security video shows that Goedert was sucker-punched at the Zoo Bar in Aberdeen, South Dakota, on Friday-a blow that left him unconscious, as per the source. Aberdeen Police put out a statement regarding the arrest. “At approximately 1:07 am on 06/20/2020 Aberdeen Police responded to the 1000 block of South Main Street in reference to an assault,” it said. “It was discovered that an adult male had been punched in the face. The male was transported to Avera St. Lukes Hospital where he was treated and released. “Investigation led to the arrest of Kyle Douglas Hadala, age 29 of Sarasota, Florida. He was charged with simple assault.” His initial court appearance is scheduled for July 10. He did not sustain any serious bodily injury, which was the deciding factor on why Hadala was charged with simple assault. He has been recovering at his home in South Dakota and is said to be doing “fine,” according to those who have spoken with him.
- Being drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the second round of the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Being a football tight end for Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL.
What is the birthplace of Dallas Godert?
On 25th January 1995, Dallas Goedert was born in Havana, North Dakota, the USA. His birth name/real name is Dallas Clayton Goedert. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is American-White. His race is White. His religion is Christian and his Zodiac sign is Aquarius. He grew up at a huge family, at which he spent his youth surrounded by his mom, cousins, servants, along with maternal relations. Though Goedert’s dad wasn’t a component of his lifetime at his younger years, he’s reportedly always a buff of Dallas Cowboys football staff he termed the footballer “Dallas” as a result of his passion for his Cowboys. He was born to his mother, Mary Carlson, and father. As of 2020, he celebrated his 25th birthday. As per his education, he attended Britton-Hecla High School. After that, he went to attend South Dakota State College. He played football, soccer, and basketball for the Braves athletic teams in high school.
How Dallas Goedert began his football career?
- Dallas Goedert began his college career by joining South Dakota State University as a walk-on and was with the Jackrabbits from 2013 (he was redshirted as a freshman) to 2017.
- Dallas had 198 receptions for 2,988 yards and 21 touchdowns, including two straight 1,000-yard receiving season during his career.
- He began all 14 games in his senior season and was a team captain, totaling 72 catches for 1,111 yards receiving and seven touchdowns.
- His collegiate career at South Dakota State saw him as a two-time first-team FCS All-American and he was a finalist in 2016 for the Walter Payton Award, which recognizes the top player in the FCS.
- He also accepted an invitation to play in the 2018 Senior Bowl at the conclusion of the 2017 season. Due to injury, he withdrew the game.
- After his college career, the Philadelphia Eagles selected Goedert in the second round (49th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft.
- The Eagles traded their second (52nd overall) and fifth-round picks (169th overall) to the Indianapolis Colts in order to move up in the second round, ahead of the Dallas Cowboys (50th overall), to draft Goedert.
- He was the third tight end drafted in 2018 and was selected as a replacement for Brent Celek whom the Eagles released on 13th March 2018.
- The Philadelphia Eagles signed Goedert to a four-year, $5.62 million contract that includes $2.90 guaranteed and a signing bonus of $2.17 million on 9th May 2018.
- He made his NFL debut in the 2018 season opener against the Atlanta Falcons.
- In the 18-12 victory, he had a single reception for four yards where he scored his first career touchdown, a 13-yard reception from Carson Wentz, on 23rd September 2018 against the Indianapolis Colts.
- He scored a receiving touchdown in both Week 7 against the Carolina Panthers and Week 8 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- He finished his rookie season with 33 receptions for 334 receiving yards and four receiving touchdowns.
- In the Wild Card Round of the playoffs, in a 16-15 victory over the Chicago Bears, Goedert caught a 10-yard pass in the end zone from Eagles quarterback Nick Foles.
- The touchdown gave the Eagles a 10-6 lead, on their way to an upset 16-15 win in Chicago.
- He also made a good play in catching a low pass, breaking a tackle, and running for a first down on another ten-yard reception, during the Eagles’ winning TD drive.
- In Week 16 of the 2019 season, he recorded a career-high nine receptions for a career-high 91 yards and one touchdown in a 17-9 victory over the Dallas Cowboys while also being nominated for PFF NFL Week 16 Team of the Week.
- In a must-win week 17 game against the New York Giants, he contributed to an Eagles victory after recording four receptions for 65 yards during the 34-17 victory which clinched the NFC East title for the second time within three seasons.
- And he finished the regular season with 58 receptions for five touchdowns and 607 yards.
- In the Wild Card Round against the Seattle Seahawks, Goedert recorded seven receptions for 76 yards during a 17-9 loss.
- On 22nd June 2020, surveillance video surfaced from inside a bar in South Dakota of Goedert getting hit in the face by another man.
- The video shows Goedert in a confrontation with someone while the man comes in from his left.
- He appears to turn his head to the left just in time before the man lands the punch, which knocked him to the floor, where he lay on his back for a few moments, apparently knocked out.
Career awards and achievements
- AP FCS All-America First Team (2016, 2017)
- 3× First team All-MVFC (2015-2017)
NFL Stats as of 2019
- Receptions: 91
- Receiving yards: 941
- Receiving touchdowns: 9
Who is Dallas Goedert dating?
Dallas Goedert is not married yet and he is still to get married. He seems to be single as of now because there is no rumors about him dating anyone. He has never been married before. At present, he is focusing on his career rather than spending his valuable time making a girlfriend/being in a relationship. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
What is the Net Worth of Dallas Goedert?
Dallas Goedert is a talented and successful footballer who is currently playing for the Eagles. His net worth will be surely in million and there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his career. The Philadelphia Eagles signed Goedert to a four-year, $5.62 million contract that includes $2.90 guaranteed and a signing bonus of $2.17 million on 9th May 2018. His cap hit as of 2020 is expected to have $1.53 Million and $1.79 as of 2021. His major source of earning is from a football career. As of now, he is satisfied with his earnings.
How tall is Dallas Goedert?
Dallas Goedert is a very handsome football tight end with an athletic body build. He has got a tall height of 1.96 m or 6 ft 5 in with a bodyweight of 256 lbs or 116 Kg. His arm span is measured to become 3-4 78 inches (0.89 m) along with also his hand’s size is listed to become 10 14-inches (0.26 m). Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality with perfect body measurements.