A professional footballer who plays as a winger for Premier League club Manchester United and the Wales national team is named for Daniel James. He made his professional debut for Swansea City in February 2018 and signed for Manchester United in June 2019. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Man Utd’s Daniel James had a shocking display at Chelsea
Having arrived in a £15m deal from Championship side Swansea, Daniel James enjoyed an impressive start to life at Manchester United. The Wales international struck three times in his first four games in the Premier League and looked every bit a bargain. But since then, things have dried up considerably, with the winger now having not found the net since the end of August. At only 22-years-old, and having come up from the league below, it’s perhaps unsurprising that James has suffered somewhat of a dip in form. But his performances, particularly against Chelsea on Monday night, give Ole Gunnar Solskjaer some serious food for thought over the coming days and weeks.
What is the birthplace of Daniel James?
Daniel James was born in Kingston upon Hull, England. He holds an English nationality and his ethnicity is White. As per his education, he attended South Hunsley School. Information about his parents and more will be added soon. He has a sibling named Alex James. As of 2019, he celebrated his 22nd birthday.
How was Daniel James Career?
- He joined Swansea City in 2014 for an initial fee of £72,000 immediately becoming part of their U18 academy side.
- He becomes an integral part of the Swansea U23 side who gained promotion to the PDL Division 1, winning the league by an 11-point margin.
- He also contributed to the side winning the Premier League Cup and reaching the semi-finals of the Premier League International Cup and the quarter-finals of the EFL Trophy.
- He signed for League One club Shrewsbury Town on loan until the end of the season on 20th June 2017.
- He made his Swansea first-team debut as a late substitute, scoring in the 82nd minute of an 8-1 FA Cup victory over Notts County on 6th February 2018.
- On 31st January 2019, with James expressing his desire to leave Swansea to join Leeds United, a structured £10 million fee was agreed between the two clubs, James agreed on terms and completed the medical at Leeds.
- He underwent a medical with Premier League club Manchester United ahead of a transfer for a reported fee of £15 million with the potential for additional payments on 6th June 2019.
- United officially announced the signing of James on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year on 12th June 2019.
- He scored his first goal for the club on his competitive debut, coming on as a substitute to score United’s final goal in a 4-0 win over Chelsea.
- He was also voted United player of the month for August.
How tall is Daniel James?
With an athletic body build, Daniel stands at a height of 1.70 m. His weight consists of 76 Kg. His other body measurements have not been revealed yet but will be added soon. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Who is the Wife of Daniel James?
Daniel James is a married person. He married Ria Hughes, his girlfriend. They decided to marry around December 2017 and married. As of today, the duo is living a happy life without any disturbances. They do not have any child as of now. His sexual orientation is straight. He is enjoying his life a lot.
What is the Net Worth of Daniel James as of 2020?
The net worth of this famous footballer is estimated to have between $100,000-$1M USD. His exact salary is still being calculated but it will be added once we get information about it. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings. His major source of earning is from his football career.