Devin Bush Jr. is an American football linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Michigan. He has rejected a scholarship offer from Florida State, where his father played and committed instead to play college football for the Michigan Wolverines football team. To know more bout the footballer, keep reading below.
Who are the parents of David Bush Jr.?
Recalling his early life, Devin Bush Jr. was born to Devin Bush, who played at the safety position in the National Football League from 1995 to 2002 and mother Kesha Bush. He grew up in Pembroke Pines, Florida. He is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
Regarding his education, Bush attended Charles W. Flanagan High School and later enrolled at the University of Michigan in the fall of 2016 where he got a turning point in his life.
When did Devin Bush Jr. pursue his football career?
- As a freshman, Devin played in all 13 games on special teams and played in seven games at linebacker. He had a total of 328 tackles in high school. Later, He also earned the reputation as the hardest hitting player on the Michigan team. Devin impressed observers in the spring game in April 2017.
- He had a career-high 12 tackles against Air Force on September 16, 2017. The Detroit Free Press credited Bush with 13 “impact plays” in the game, rated him the best player on Michigan’s defensive unit, and called him “more or less, a one-man wrecking crew” after Michigan defeated Purdue on 23 September.
- He was tied for seventh in the conference with 94 stops, including 35 solo tackles during the 2017 season. Devin’s 9.5 tackles for loss include 5.0 sacks. He was named to the All-Big Ten defensive first-team by the coaches and second-team by the media following the 2017 season. Devin was also named a Second-Team All-American by Walter Camp Football Foundation.
- He was voted captain of the Wolverines by his teammates before the 2018 season. He was also named an AP preseason first-team All-American. Devin was named an AP preseason first-team All-American. He left the game during the second quarter and was evaluated for cramps during the opening game against Notre Dame where he had 1.5 sacks.
- Bush was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers 10th overall in the 2019 NFL Draft. His father, Devin Bush, was also a first-round NFL draft pick. The Steelers originally acquired this selection in a trade with the Denver Broncos, trading their first-round selection (20th), their 2019 second-round selection, and 2020 third-round pick to Denver.
Is Devin Bush Jr. married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, there is no information revealed regarding his love life or affairs in media yet. That’s means, he likes to keep his profile low or didn’t like to highlight his personal information in media.
As a popular footballer, many girls die heart fans of him or maybe he is in a relationship with someone. According to Erica L Bush tweets, she was in a relationship with Devin. They are enjoying their love life without rumors of separation. To know more about his personal life, stay tuned with us.
How much net worth does Devin Bush Jr. own?
As a footballer, Devin earns a decent amount of money and fame from his football career. As per online sites, his estimated net worth and salary is yet to be disclosed. In the case we update, we will let you know.
How tall is Devin Bush Jr.?
Observing his body statistics, Devin stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 106 Kg. He has a pair of brown eyes and curly black hair. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.