Dominic Nathaniel Calvert-Lewin, professionally known as Dominic Calvert-Lewin is an English professional football player. He plays as a striker. Calvert-Lewin started his professional football career from his hometown club, Sheffield United in 2014. He joined Everton in 2016.
On the international level, he has represented England U20 and U21 football teams. He was part of the England U20 team that won the 2017 FIFA U20 World Cup. He has yet to make his senior international debut.
What is Dominic Calvert-Lewin Famous For?
- Won 2017 FIFA U20 World Cup with England U20.
- Named England U21 Player of the Year in 2018.
source: [email protected]
Where is Dominic Calvert-Lewin From?
Dominic Calvert-Lewin was born on 16 March 1997. His birth name is Dominic Nathaniel Calvert-Lewin. His birth place is in Sheffield in England. He holds an English nationality. His home town is Sheffield. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He is of mixed ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His father has an African heritage whereas his mother is British. The names of his parents is not available.
Source: [email protected]
Dominic Calvert-Lewin Football Career
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin joined Sheffield United’s youth academy in April 2005.
- He progressed through the ranks of the Sheffield United youth team.
- He signed a scholarship with the academy when he was 16 years old.
- He was called up to the club’s first team in a match against Aston Villa in the third round of the FA Cup on 4 January 2014. He did not feature on the game.
- He was awarded for the League Football Educations’s ‘The 11’ in 2014.
- The club loaned Dominic Calvert-Lewin to Conference North team Stalybridge Celtic for a youth loan in December 2014.
- He made Stalybridge Celtic debut on 26 December 2014 against Hyde United. He scored a brace in his debut match.
- He returned to his parent club. He had scored 6 goals in 5 appearances for Stalybridge Celtic.
- He signed a new long-term deal with Sheffield United in April 2015.
- He made his professional debut with Sheffield United on 24 April 2015 in League One against Leyton Orient.
- He was loaned to League Two team Northampton Town in August 2015.
- He made his club debut on 11 August in the first round of the League Cup against Blackpool. He scored in his club debut.
- His loan spell at Northampton Town ended in January 2016 with 8 goals in 26 appearances.
- He returned to his parent club at the end of January 2016.
- He made 9 appearances for Sheffield United in the 2015-16 season.
- English club Everton signed Dominic Calvert-Lewin for 1.5 million pounds in August 2016.
- He made his Everton debut on 13 December 2016 against Arsenal.
- He missed two months due to an ankle injury.
- He scored his first goal for Everton on 18 March 2017 against Hull City.
- He signed a 5-year contract extension with the club on 3 May 2017. The new contract would keep him at the club until 2022.
- He scored only one league goal in 11 league appearances in his first season at the club.
- He signed a new contract extension with Everton in December 2017, keeping him at the club until June 2023.
- He scored 8 goals (4 league goals) in 44 appearances in all competitions in the 2017-18 season.
- He scored 8 goals (6 league goals) in 38 appearances in all competitions in the 2018-19 season.
- On 24 September 2019, in his 100th Everton match, Calvert-Lewin scored both goals of a win at Sheffield Wednesday – rivals of his first club Sheffield United – in the third round of the EFL Cup.
- He scored 15 goals (13 league goals) in 41 appearances in all competitions in the 2019-20 season.
- He signed a contract extension with Everton in March 2020, keeping him at the club until June 2025.
- He scored Everton’s first goal of the 2020-21 season in the season opener against Tottenham on 13 September 2020. Everton defeated Tottenham 1-0.
Source: [email protected]
Dominic Calvert-Lewin International Career
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin made his England U20 debut on 1 September 2016 against Brazil U20.
- He scored his debut goal in his second appearance for England U20.
- He was part of the England U20 team that won the 2017 FIFA U20 World Cup in South Korea. He scored the winning goal in the final as they defeated Venezuela 1-0.
- He became the third England player to score in a World Cup Final.
- He represented the England U21 team at the 2019 UEFA European U21 Championship.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin Girlfriend
Dominic Calvert-Lewin is unmarried. He is currently single. He might be dating a beautiful girl at present but hasn’t made any public on social media. He reportedly dated an English model, Meg Lilly. Not much about his personal life is available at present.
He has over 208k followers on his Instagram @domcalvertlewin.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin Height
Dominic Calvert-Lewin stands at a height of 1.87 m i.e. 6 feet and 2 inches tall. He has a body weight of 71 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin Salary
Dominic Calvert-Lewin earns from his professional career as a football player. His income comes from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. He has already signed multiple contract extensions with his current club, Everton. His annual salary is estimated at 1.04 million pounds at present. He makes quite a fortune from his career. His market value is set at 24 million Euro and his net worth is estimated at $5 million.