Drew Lock is a famous football quarterback who is playing for the National Football League (NFL)’s Denver Broncos. Denver selected him in the 2019 NFL Draft in the 42nd overall pick. He also played for the Missouri Tigers while at Missouri University. He holds SEC single-season passing touchdown record (44) (2017) and winner of the FBS passing touchdowns leader (2017) title. Let’s explore more about the player through this article.
What is Drew Lock famous for?
- An American football quarterback for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL).
Where is Frew Lock born?
Recalling his early life, Drew was born in Columbia, Missouri to the American parents Andy and Laura Lock. He holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. He was fond of football since his childhood. He played high school football for the Lee’s Summit High School. After that, he attended the Missouri University and played for the Missouri Tigers. Moreover, he was also considered a two-star basketball prospect as a shooting guard but retired from basketball after high school.
Is Drew Lock play for college?
- During his college career, Drew has performed 6-for-10 for 138 yards. He has a touchdown in the season-opener against Southeast Missouri State while coming off the bench for two series. In the following year, he then took over as Mizzou’s starting quarterback over the final eight games.
- He has played for the Lee’s Summit High School for his school football team. Similarly, he attended the Missouri University then played for the Missouri Tigers. He is playing for the National Football League (NFL)’s Denver Broncos. He is a famous football quarterback. After that, he was selected Drew in the 2019 NFL Draft in the 42nd overall pick.
- He holds SEC single-season passing touchdown record (44) in 2017. He is the winner of the FBS passing touchdowns leader (2017) title. The other famous players of the Broncos are Joe Flacco, and, Emmanuel Sanders. He is a quarterback, receiver and tight ends running their 40s and giving NFL personnel departments plenty of tapes to pour over before we get to the NFL Draft in April.
When did Drew Lock begin to start his professional career?
- Drew was selected by the Denver Broncos in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft. He suffered a thumb injury in the preseason and was placed on injured reserve on September 1st, 2019.
- Likewise, he was designated for return from the injured reserve on November 12th, 2019, and began practicing with the team again.
- On November 30, 2019, the Broncos activated Lock off of injured reserve and named him the starter for their game the next day against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Further, he threw for 134 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception, and he moved the Broncos down the field in the last 15 seconds to set up a Brandon McManus 53-yard field goal as the time expired, leading the Broncos to a 23-20 win, his first NFL victory.
Who is Drew Lock dating?
Reflecting on his personal life, Drew was is in a relationship with his girlfriend, Libby Smith since their college days. The couple has a deep love between them as they have been together for a year. Presently, the couple enjoying their love life happily without rumors of separation. Alongside his girlfriend, his family is also very much supportive. He got all the support needed for making his career growth his family.
What is Drew Lock’s net worth?
Being a famous football quarterback, Drew earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the sports industry. Based on some online sources, his estimated net worth said to be $7 million at present while his annual salary is somewhere around $3.7 million.
How tall is Drew Lock?
Observing his body statistics, Drew stands a height of 6 feet 4 inches and weighs around 103 Kg. He has an athletic body build with a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.