Eirik Ulland Andersen is a Norwegian professional football player who plays for Eliteserien club Molde as a midfielder. He started playing football for the youth team of Vard Haugesund. In 2010, he signed for FK Haugesund and made his debut for Haugesund on 10 April 2011. In 2012, he returned to his old club Vard Haugesund on a loan until July 31 and made a permanent transfer to the club on 1 August 2012. In 2013, he moved to second-tier club Hodd and played until 2016. On 16 August 2016, he joined Stromsgodset. He played 62 league games and scored 20 goals for the club. On 16 January 2019, he signed for Molde for a four-year contract and made his debut for Molde on 31 March 2019.
On the international level, he is yet to make his national team debut.
What is Eirik Ulland Andersen Famous For?
- Being a professional football player.
- Won the 2019 Eliteserien with Molde.
Where is Eirik Ulland Andersen From?
Andersen was born on 21 September 1992. His birth name is Eirik Ulland Andersen. His birthplace is Randers, Denmark. He holds Norwegian nationality. He belongs to the white ethnicity. His horoscope is Virgo.
Eirik Ulland Andersen Football Career Timeline
- He started playing football for the youth team of Vard Haugesund.
- In 2010, he signed for FK Haugesund and made his debut for Haugesund in Tippeligaen against Aalesund on 10 April 2011.
- He played a total of 145 minutes in 10 matches for Haugesund in Tippeligaen in 2011 and scored five goals in three matches in the Norwegian Cup.
- In 2012, he returned to his old club Vard Haugesund on a loan until July 31 and made a permanent transfer to the club on 1 August 2012. The club was promoted from the 2012 2.Divisjon where he played 20 games and scored 5 goals for the club.
- In 2013, he moved to second-tier club Hodd and played until 2016. He played 77 games and scored 27 goals for the club.
- On 16 August 2016, he joined Stromsgodset where he played 62 league games and scored 20 goals for the club.
- On 16 January 2019, he signed for Molde for a four-year contract.
- He made his debut for Molde on 31 March 2019 in a 1-1 away draw against Sarpsborg 08.
- On 10 April 2019, he scored his first goal for the club on a penalty in a 4-1 win against Valerenga.
- On 1 May 2019, he scored his first hat-trick for the club in a 5-0 win against Eide/Omegn in the Norwegian Cup first round.
- On 25 February 2021, he scored a brace in a 2-0 away win over TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in the 2020-2021 UEFA Europa League round of 32, to qualify to the next round.
Eirik Ulland Andersen International Career
- The aspiring footballer, Eirik Ulland Andersen is yet to make his national team debut.
Eirik Ulland Andersen Wife
Talking about his personal life, we don’t have much information about his relationship. He keeps his personal and love life private. The footballer is focusing on his professional career. He may have at least 1 relationship in the past. As of 20121, he might be dating a beautiful girl at present or might be single. Any updates in his love life will be updated here.
Eirik Ulland Andersen Height
Andersen stands at a height of 1.81m i.e. 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 73kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is hazel and his hair color is blonde. His sexual orientation is straight.
Eirik Ulland Andersen Salary and Net Worth
Andersen earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. As of 2021, his net worth and salary are not revealed yet, while he has a market value of around €500Th. Any updates on his net worth and salary will be updated here soon.
Leave a Reply