Emily Riemer is an American award-winning journalist who is currently working with NewsCenter 5 as a co-anchor. She previously worked for WCVB-TV before joining NewsCenter 5 whereas she also worked as a political reporter for duopolies WSYX-TV and WTTE-TV in Columbus, Ohio. Riemer began her career working with NewsWatch 16 in the New York school whereas she started her professional career as a video journalist working with Capital News 9 in December 2003. Moreover, her interviewing prowess has seen her sharing a room with some of the big names in the US apart from former US president Barack Obama, she also had a one-on-one with Marc Dann, Ohio’s attorney general.
- Being an American award-winning journalist.
- For working with NewsCenter 5 as a co-anchor.
Where is Emily Riemer from?
Emily Riemer opened her eyes for the very first time on 15th October 1981 in Andover, MA United States. She is American by nationality and American-white by ethnicity. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion. Emily’s present age is 39 and she will be celebrating her 40th birthday in 2021. As per her birthdate, her zodiac sign is Libra. Thus, her race is white. She has not shared much regarding her parents however we know that she grew up alongside her two siblings.
Moving to Emily’s education, she studied at Ithaca College and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism in 2003. She took a break from her career in 2005 and went back to school to further her studies. Later, she joined the UK’s Leeds University, from where she graduated with a Master’s degree in international communications the following year.
What does Emily Riemer do for a living?
- Emily Riemer kicks off her journalism career working with NewsWatch 16 in the New York school whereas at the same time she also worked as a WCVB intern in the medical news unit during the summer.
- She then began her professional career as a video journalist working with Capital News 9 as Saratoga Country Bureau Chief in December 2003. After working with this channel for almost two years, she left to start working as a reporter with WSYX/WTTE in April 2007.
- She covered ABBC6/FOX28 public and government policies, but in the February of the following year, she left this channel and began working for WCVB-TV as one of their reporters, and an anchor.
- She was named among the four journalists who were invited to interview then-President Barack Obama in 2010.
- Later she worked at WCVB in March 2011 and left the channel in May 2013, however, the organization called her back in June 2015.
- Additionally, she is currently working with NewsCenter 5 as a co-anchor.
Who is Emily Riemer Husband?
Emily Riemer is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband Kyle Sisk. The couples got married through a wedding ceremony in April 2011. Starting at now, the couple is carrying on with an upbeat life and their bond is going more grounded with the progression of time. They are blessed with two sons, Jack and Ryan, and a daughter Valerie Nin. Reflecting on Emily’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Emily Riemer Net Worth?
Emily Riemer has a net worth of $1 million as of 2021 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. Her major source of income is from her journalism career and she is sincere in her work. But, she is doing all the hard works in order to build a secure financial status for herself and her family.
What is the Height of Emily Riemer?
Emily Riemer has a perfect height of 5 feet and 9 inches with moderate body weight. She has good-looking dark brown hair and eyes color. Emily’s body build type is slim however her different body measurements are unknown. She has kept her body maintained as a journalist.