Emma Weyant is an American Swimmer. She is quite young and was the US national champion at the individual medley. She qualified for the 2020 Olympic Games in the 400 m individual medley and won the silver medal in this event.
What is Emma Weyant Famous For?
- Being an American Swimmer.
Where is Emma Weyant From?
Emma Weyant was born on 24 December 2001. His birthplace is Sarasota, Florida, U.S. She was born to her father, James Weyant, and her mother, Kristi Cardoni-Weyant. She has three siblings named Ava, Gracie, and Harper Weyant. She lives in Sarasota and swims for the Sarasota Sharks. She attended Riverview High School and Virginia University. She holds American nationality. She belongs to the white ethnicity. Her religion is Christianity. Her horoscope sign is Capricorn.
Source: [email protected]
Emma Weyant Career
- She started her profession as a Swimmer at secondary school by taking an interest in rivalries.
- She lives in Sarasota and swims for the Sarasota Sharks.
- She had set an unsurpassed best season of 1:45.28 in the Florida Virtual Championship for 17-18 years of age.
- She is quite young and was the US national champion at the individual medley.
- She was ranked as the #11 recruit in the class of 2020 on SwimSwam’s Top 20 NCAA Recruits list.
- She qualified for the 2020 Olympic Games in the 400 m individual medley and won the silver medal in this event.
Emma Weyant Boyfriend
Looking at her personal life, she is too young to get married. She is focusing on her professional career as a swimmer. She might be dating a handsome boy at present or might be single. Any updates on her love life will be updated here.
Emma Weyant Height and Weight
Emma Weyant stands at a height of 1.72m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a bodyweight of 58kg. She has an athletic body build. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is light brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Emma Weyant Net Worth and Salary
Emma Weyant earns from her professional career as a Swimmer. Her income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. As of 2021, her estimated net worth is $50,000.