Natalie Marie Coyle, known professionally as Natalie Eva Marie, is an American actress, fashion designer, model, and professional wrestler who is well known for being currently signed to WWE where she has been since 2013. Having her career started with her main roster debut later becoming the manager of The Bella Twins both the same month of July 2013, Marie has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular WWE divas in her 7 years long career run.
Her debut reality television series was “Total Divas” where she was cast as the main cast member. She even made her film debut with her role as Linda in “Inconceivable”(2017). She is also the first ambassador for Monster Energy’s Reign brand and also is an ambassador for Australian fitness. Besides, she also has been part of a Cancer Awareness initiative for a long time.
With her up-growing popularity she has managed to amass healthy followers on Instagram: @natalieevamarie with over 4.6 million followers and over 925k followers on Twitter: @natalieevamarie.
What is Eva Marie Famous for?
- Famous as a WWE diva.
- Known for her appearance on WWE shows.
Where is Eva Marie from?
Eva Marie was born on September 19, 1984, in Walnut Creek, California, United States. Her birth name is Natalie Marie Nelson. Her nationality is American. Marie belongs to mixed ethnicity while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Born as the youngest child to her parents; Josie Nelson(Mexican mother) and Barry Nelson(Italian father), Eva grew up alongside her three older brothers Nathan, Neal, and Nick in Concord, California. Growing up alongside her brothers, she also developed an interest in soccer that she wanted to become a professional soccer player which she left when she suffered an ankle injury in 2002.
After recovering from the injury, she played at Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill, California, where she received her associate degree in art.
She received Junior College All-American honors and transferred to Arizona State University again got transferred to California State University, Fullerton. Due to a lack of self-confidence, she dropped out of her dream to become a soccer player instead got a Bachelor of Arts degree in business management and a minor in human resources.
Following which she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling, acting, and promotional work.
Actress, Fashion Designer, Model, WWE Career
- Eva Marie started her career by signing a contract with WWE in 2013. She made her main roster debut on the July 1 episode of Raw.
- The same year, she became the Bella Twins manager and became a main cast member on a reality show entitled “Total Divas”.
- In 2014, she made a comeback on SmackDown defeating Alicia Fox in her career’s first singles match.
- On April 6, 2014, Eva made her WrestleMania debut, competing at WrestleMania XXX and also in the WWE Divas Championship invitation match, which she lost.
- She made her first appearance on NXT on August 7, 2014, but she lost.
- On July 22, 2015, in an episode of NXT, she defeated Cassie in her in-ring debut.
- She then continued her winning streak, defeating the likes of Billie Kay, Carmella, and Liv Morgan.
- On March 28, 2016, on Raw she made her return to the main roster as a face helping her fellow Total Divas co-stars to win a 10 Diva Tag Team Match.
- On July 19, 2016, she was drafted to SmackDown, but just a month later she began faking multiple unfortunate events to avoid in-ring competition.
- On August 4, 2017, Eva Marie announced that she and WWE had parted ways. However, it was reported that Marie had signed a contract with WWE in October 2020.
- Besides her wrestling career, she has done modeling as well including for Red Carper Clothing back then.
- She even has won the 2012 Powertech Model and several fashion competitions.
- In September 2018, she launched a podcast with her husband, “The Natalie Eva Marie Show”.
- In 2019, she appeared as a cast member on the second season of the US version of “Celebrity Big Brother”.
- She even made her film debut with her role as Linda in “Inconceivable”(2017).
Is Eva Marie still married?
Eva Marie is a married woman and has been married just once to date. Her only marriage is with her long-term boyfriend, Jonathan Coyle, a fitness expert who has appeared in publications such as UFC Magazine, Vanguard MMA, and Iron Fist Athletic and starred in a Nike campaign.
After dating for years, the couple got married on August 23, 2014. Together the couple has appeared on the podcast, “The Natalie Eva Marie Show” also Coyle was featured on the E! Network reality show, “Total Divas”.
Source: Twitter @Jonathan_Coyle
Though been married for almost 8 years, the couple hasn’t had any children yet. Besides, Marie has struggled with underage alcohol abuse and even had her breast implants at age of 20. Apart she has launched “Never End Denim”(collection of denim brands), “Natalie Eva Marie x Ryderwear”(clothing collection).
Eva Marie Net Worth
Eva Marie has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress and wrestler. Having her career started with WWE in 2013, Eva has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular wrestling Divas in her decade-long career.
Getting signed to WWE until 2017 from 2013, Marie earned quite great earnings from her several contract deals. Her net worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million.
Eva Marie Height, Weight & Measurements
Source: Facebook @natalieevamarie
Eva Marie is a beautiful lady with a well-maintained body physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch.(1.73 m) while her body weighs around 58kg(128lbs).
She has a body measurement of around 36-26-35 inches with 36B as her bra size and 4(US) as her dress size. She has a fair complexion with dyed hair and hazel eyes.