Asian-American TV personality, former University football player, fitness enthusiast, and former substitute teacher, Faysal Shafaat is famous for being a contestant on “Big Brother 20” and “American Ninja Warrior”. Moreover, he was also a finalist on “Total Madness” and “Double Agents”. Not only this but he has also appeared in “Challenge 36” and “The Challenge: Double Agents”. As a former University football player, he was a two-time All-American and three-time All-Southern Conference. In his senior year, he tore his ACL joint, taking him two years to recover hence missing the chance to the NFL. Back to his fame, he was a substitute teacher, He has also created an app called Fessy Fitness. He is nicknamed “Fessy”. His official Instagram account @fessyfitness has more than 309K followers as of June 2021. His official Twitter account @fessyfitness has more than 59K followers as of June 2021.
- Being a TV personality and a former American football tight end.
- For his appearance in CBS’ Reality TV series, “Big Brother 20”.
What is the Ethnicity of Faysal Shafaat?
On 17th October 1991, Faysal Shafaat was born. His place of birth is in Orlando, Florida, the USA. He holds American nationality and he came from a Far East Asian ethnic background. His Zodiac sign is Libra and his religion is Muslim. About his parents, he was born to his mother, Michelle, and his father, Rizvan Shafaat as the eldest son. Thus, he has two siblings, a brother namely Imran, and a sister namely Alia. His real name is Faysal Shawn “Fessy” Shafaat.
Concerning his education, Faysal attended Orlando Lutheran Academy from where he completed his high school education. During his High School time, he was extremely popular in sports; football and basketball. In his senior days, he also earned the first-team all-state honors & was named as the league MVP and first-team all-district as a junior. In the year 2014, he attended the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and graduated with a degree in Psychology.
How was the career of Faysal Shafaat?
- As a contestant of “Big Brother 20”, he was attracted to Haleigh which she accepted and the two became a couple.
- After becoming the HoH in week 8, he was manipulated by JC into targeting his ally, Scottie Salton. Scottie was evicted under his HoH.
- Later, both he and Haleigh were betrayed and nominated, and he was evicted in a 4-1 vote. He came in 9th place and became the third member of the jury.
- With his performance in the house, he was able to be in the house for 72 weeks. In 72 weeks, he was evicted from the show. The Pro-football coach, Kaycee Clark became the winner of the show.
- Faysal was also a former substitute teacher by profession.
How was the Football Career of Faysal Shafaat?
- Faysal Shafaat attended Orlando Lutheran Academy Orlando from where his football career began.
- There, he earned first-team all-state honors as a senior and has also played for head coach Michael Viera.
- He was also a basketball player who was the league MVP and first-team all-district as a junior.
- In his 2010 season, he was red-shirted.
- His freshman season began in the year 2011 where he started all 11 games and named to the Southern Conference All-Freshman team.
- He also made the Athletics Director’s Honor Roll in the fall.
- During his sophomore year, he made three catches for 25 yards and a TD against Glenville State, five grabs for 58 yards and a TD against Appalachian State, career-best six catches for 50 yards at USF.
- In his junior season, he was named to the College Football Performance Awards Tight Ends Watch List heading into 2013.
- He made career-high 90 yards on six catches at New Hampshire, made one catch for 22 yards at Central Michigan, season-high four catches for 49 yards, and two TDs against VMI in his senior season.
- Later, due to a shoulder injury, he missed the second half.
- Playing for the University of Tennessee, he was also named two-time All-American and three-time All-Southern Conference tight end.
Who is Faysal Shafaat Girlfriend?
Unmarried man, Faysal Shafaat is assumed to be single at present. He is building his career at present rather than dating or making a girlfriend or being in a relationship. He is enjoying his single life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
Previously, in the show, Faysal had a romantic relationship with a fellow housemate, Haleigh Broucher. As of July 2020, Haleigh Broucher announced that they had split. Haleigh announced the breakup on her Instagram and Twitter accounts stating that “they could not no longer maintain their long-distance relationship anymore”, and the “constant pressures on line” was also giving them problems. The pair dated for nearly two years. Following the airing of the January 6 episode of “The Challenge: Double Agents”, Haleigh Broucher went on to claim that the two were still dating when he left to film Challenge 36 show. However, the two did not work out. Later, he was rumored to be dating Tori Deal, a co-star in Challenge 36.
What is the Net Worth of Faysal Shafaat?
Faysal is a very well-recognized TV personality. As of 2021, his net worth is estimated to have $500K. As a contestant of Big Brother 2020, his salary is around $100K & as a substitute teacher, he was making an earning of around $18K to $42K. He is living a cool lifestyle as of now. His major source of wealth comes from TV career.
How tall is Faysal Shafaat?
Handsome man, Faysal Shafaat stands tall at the perfect height of 6 ft 5 in. He maintained his body a lot by doing frequent exercise which resulted in weight of 113 KG. He has a pair of brown eyes with brunette hair. He has a very charming personality with a glowing face attracting a lot of people towards him. He has an oval-shaped face. Overall, he has got a healthy body.