Felix Lee is an Australian-South Korean rapper, musician, dancer, and TV personality. He is renowned to the audience for being a member of the South Korean boy band, Stray Kids, alongside Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Woojin, Han, Hyunjin, I.N, and Seungmin. Known by the mononym Felix, he serves as their lead dancer and rapper.
As a member of Stray Kids, he has worked on a number of music projects which include several EPs, albums, and singles such as I Am Not, I Am Who, I Am You, Clé 1: Miroh, Clé 2: Yellow Wood, District 9, I Am You, My Pace, Miroh, and Side Effects. Moreover, he has also appeared on various shows such as The 9th, The 9th: Season 2, Stray Kids Amigo TV, Two Kids Room, The 9th: Season 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 2, Finding Stray Kids, Two Kids Room Vol. 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 4, What If You Are A JYP Entertainment’s Trainee?, and SKZ-Talker Go!. In 2018, Felix and his group received the New Hallyu Rookie Award at the Soribada Best K-Music Awards. His nickname includes Bibajiksue, Bbijikseu, Bibujikseu, and Jiksue.
What is Felix Lee Known For?
- Felix Lee is a dancer and rapper of the South Korean boy band, Stray Kids, alongside Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Woojin, Han, Hyunjin, I.N, and Seungmin.
- Lee is known for having released popular music as a part of Stray Kids which released its pre-debut extended play, titled Mixtape, on January 8, 2018, via JYP Entertainment and Genie Music.
- He is a part of the 4th extended play, titled Clé 1: Miroh, by Stray Kids which was released on March 25, 2019, via JYP Entertainment and Iriver.
What is Felix Lee’s Nationality?
Felix Lee was born on September 15, 2000, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. He is currently residing in South Korea. His Korean birth name is Lee Yong-Bok. He holds dual nationality of Australian and Korean. His ethnicity is Mixed of Korean, Australian, and Asian. His zodiac sign is Virgo as per his birthdate and his religion is Catholicism. He was born to Korean parents but he has not disclosed the name of his father and mother to the media. Only the fact is known that he has two sisters namely Rachel/Jisue (older sister) and Olivia (younger sister). He can play the piano. Felix has been inspired by BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon.
Lee went to attend St. Patrick’s Marist College, a private catholic college in Sydney. He even attended high school in Sydney before moving to South Korea. He is also a taekwondo practitioner and has won numerous awards in the sport. His present age is 22 as of 2022.
How was the Career of Felix Lee?
- Growing up, Felix Lee took a great interest in music. He initially worked as a trainee at JYP Entertainment (JYPE).
- In August 2017, JYPE announced its new reality show. They revealed that this show had been created with the aim to introduce a male idol debut project. He then participated in the TV show, “Stray Kids” which premiered on Mnet in October 2017.
- On December 5, he was eliminated from the show on episode eight. Lee Know was also previously eliminated in episode four. Later, they both were brought back on episode nine. All the nine original members made it to the final roster of Stray Kids, the group.
- The final episode of the show was aired on 19th December. Besides Felix Lee and Lee Know, the other members of the group are Bang Chan, Kim Woo-jin, Seo Chang-bin, Hwang Hyun-jin, Han Ji-sung, Kim Seung-min, and Yang Jeong-in.
- After setting up an official website for Stray Kids, they released their pre-debut EP “Mixtape” on January 8, 2018, which peaked at number two on the Gaon Album Chart as well as on the US World Albums Chart.
- The group hosted its first showcase, called “Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 01: I Am Not)”, at Jangchung Arena on 25th March. A day later, on 26th March 2018, the group launched their boy band along with the release of the EP, “I Am Not.”
- They held their second showcase “Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 02: I Am Who)” on 5 August at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace. On 21st October 2018, they host their showcase named, “Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 03: I Am You)”, at Olympic Hall.
- Next, their fourth EP, “I Am You” reached the number two spot on Gaon Album Chart. Moreover, the boys from Stray Kids have also made appearances in shows like “The 9th”, “Stray Kids Amigo TV”, and “Stray Directors”.
- Felix along with the rest of the group starred in the drama “First Day of Becoming a JYP Trainee” in the year 2018.
How much is Felix Lee’s Net Worth?
Felix Lee is a pop singer who is recognized as one of eight members of the K-pop boy band Stray Kids. The net worth of Felix is estimated in between the range of $1 million – $3 million as per sources. He is making his annual salary in thousands of dollars. Felix’s main source of wealth comes from the music industry.
As a part of Stray Kids, Felix has done endorsement work for a number of brands which include the likes of Jambangee Jeans, Ivy Club, Minute Maid Sparkling, Pro-Specs, and many others. In addition, Stray Kids has been chosen as an ambassador for the likes of the Lotte Duty-Free and Talk Talk Korea Contest (2019) and it has also served as an honorary ambassador for the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) as well as the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST). He is living a cool lifestyle from his career earnings. He has not stated the details regarding his cars and house.
Is Felix Lee Dating Someone?
Felix Lee is an unmarried man. He is assumed to be single right now as there is no news or rumors about his affairs and relationship surfaced in the media. He is currently focused on his music career rather than being in a relationship. His sexual orientation is speculated to be bisexual whereas Felix has not confirmed yet. He is enjoying his single life a lot.
How tall is Felix Lee?
Felix Lee stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches. He has a well-maintained bodyweight of 64 Kg or 141 lbs. He has a slim body type. He has blonde hair with a pair of dark brown eyes. He has an Asian facial structure and keeps dyeing his hair in different colors. He has a lean body and he often wears colored contact lenses. He wears size 255 mm shoes. He has got a healthy body at present. He is very conscious about his food intake. He stays fit by leading an active lifestyle and working out whenever he gets the time.
Leave a Reply