Fivio Foreign, the stage name of Maxie Lee Ryles III, is an American rapper and songwriter who is known for his single ‘Big Drip” which was released in 2019. He is currently signed to Mase’s Richfish Records and Colombian Records. He featured on Drake’s song “Demons” which was his first Billboard charting single.
Besides, on August 8, 2020, shocking news made headlines about Fivio who was reportedly shot outside of the Elleven45 lounge in Atlanta, Georgia, fortunately, he was fine.
What is Fivio Foreign famous for?
- Famous as American rapper and for his single “Big Drip”
Where was Fivio Foreign born?
Fivio Foreign was born on 29th March 1996 in New York, United States. American is his nationality. His birth name is Maxie Lee Ryles II. His ethnicity is African-American while Aries is his zodiac sign
He was born as the son of an African ethics family. He was raised in his hometown, Brooklyn. He did his schooling from Brooklyn Free School. Since the age of 7, she started to learn rap. He used to watch videos of rapping on youtube to learn. In 2018, Ryles’ mother died from a stroke.
Source: [email protected]_8fs
Fivio Foreign’s Career: Highlights
- Fivio Foreign started his professional rapping career under the name Lite Fivio in 2011.
- In the year 2013, he changed his stage name to Fivo Foreign and he formed a music collective named “800 Foreign Side” with his peers.
- He got featured in the single “Like Some Stars” with Gino Montana in 2014.
- He appeared on songs like “Gimmie Dat” with Jay Dee and “Act Out” with Alshawn Martin in 2018.
- His debut EP “Pain and Love” got released in June 2019 under the record label “Foreignside Records”.
- In the same year, he released his single “Big Drip” which received a remix with American rappers “Lil Baby” and “Quavo”. It got more than 5 million spins on Soundcloud and became his most successful single.
- Later in August, the music video for “Big Drip” was released which was directed by JL Shot That.
- In November 2019, he signed a one million dollar record deal with Columbia Records.
- He collaborated with Mello Major for “Bands” and with Killa Cash for “Treesha”. His non-album singles are “Jumpin” and “Blixky Inna Box”.
- In September, he collaborated with Fetty Luciano for the project “Grimey Demons”. His mixtape “800 BC” was released in April 2020.
- He got featured on Drake’s song “Demons” which became his first Billboard Charting single which was released in May 2020.
- He collaborated with Lil Tjay and Pop Smoke on the song “Zoo York” which charted at 65 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2020.
Who is Fivio Foreign Dating?
The American rapper, Fivio Foreign is not married yet. He has been in a relationship many times. Previously, he was dating his IG model girlfriend, Sarah Synder.
The couple went on live on Instagram several times before breaking up in February 2020. In a recent interview with Youtube Channel “This is 50”, he mentioned having a new girlfriend.
What is the net worth of Fivio Foreign?
The American rapper has a good earning from his profession. Fivio Foreign has an estimated net worth of $500k as of 2020. His net worth includes all his property and present earnings.
He seems to be living a luxurious lifestyle with his earnings. He has more than 20k followers on Soundcloud and around 2 million monthly listeners on Spotify.
How tall is Fivio Foreign?
The 24 years aged, Foreign has a brown complexion with black hair and brown pair of eyes. He stands 6ft 2 inches tall and has a body weight of around 79 kg. He has several tattoos in his body which include the name of his Debut EP across his knuckles. He has also the street “Lafayette” inked over his right eye.