An American actor is named French Stewart who is best recognized for his role as Harry Solomon on the NBC sitcom “3rd Rock from the Sun” and for his role as Chef Rudy on the CBS sitcom “Mom”. He began his career with the role of Razor Dee, a spaced-out DJ on the final season of “The New WKRP in Cincinnati” in the year 1992. His other movies include “Stargate” (1994), “Leaving Las Vegas” (1995), “The Poison Tasters” (1995), “Magic Island” (1995) “Glory Daze” (1996), “McHale’s Navy” (1997), “Love Stinks” (1999), “Clockstoppers” (2002) and more. He also appeared as a guest star in the TV show, Phineas and Ferb, in the episode “Run Away Runway” as the fashion designer, Gaston Le Mode (2008). He has guest-starred on the TV show “The Middle” as Principal Cameron from the year 2013 for a couple of years until May 2015.
- Being an American Actor.
- For his role as Harry Solomon on the NBC sitcom “3rd Rock from the Sun”.
What is the Birthplace of French Stewart?
French Stewart was born on 20th February 1964 with the full name of Milton French-Stewart. His place of birth is in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S. (hometown). He holds American nationality and his ethnic background is American-White. His race is White. As of 2020, he celebrated his 56th birthday. He was born to parents; Helene Haushalter (mother) and a father whose name has not been revealed yet. His mother was a homemaker, and his stepfather was a microfilm technician. Pisces is his Zodiac sign and his religion is Christian.
Concerning his education, he went to attend Del Norte High School. He then studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
How was the Career of French Stewart?
- In the year 1992, Stewart made his role of Razor Dee, a spaced-out DJ on the final season of “The New WKRP in Cincinnati”.
- There, he earned his Screen Actors Guild card working for Hanna-Barbera’s Shakey Quakey tour.
- Later, his role was terminated as he removed the head of his costume in front of children.
- He was also cast on “3rd Rock from the Sun” in the year 1996 for six seasons. He was noted for his talents at physical comedy and his characteristic “squinting” facial expression.
- After that, he appeared in numerous commercials and as a spokesperson for the beverage Clamato.
- He then made his film debut on Stargate (1994) as Lieutenant Louis Ferretti.
- After that, he appeared in Leaving Las Vegas (1995), The Poison Tasters (1995), Magic Island (1995) Glory Daze (1996), McHale’s Navy (1997), Love Stinks (1999), Clockstoppers (2002) as Earl Doppler and Wedding Daze as Nathan Bennett IV.
- He has also given credit in the animated series “God, the Devil and Bob” (2000) and “Hercules” (1998).
- He then made a minor role in Just Shoot Me!, Becker, The Drew Carey Show, Less Than Perfect, and That ’70s Show (from the same creators as 3rd Rock from the Sun).
- What’s more, he has also starred in TV shows such as “Charmed”. He also starred in comedy films, with major roles in the direct-to-video films Home Alone 4 (2002) and Inspector Gadget 2 (2003).
- Similarly, he guest star in the TV show, Phineas and Ferb, in the episode “Run Away Runway” as the fashion designer, Gaston Le Mode (2008).
- He then appeared on MADtv and guest-starred in the Seinfeld episode “The Opposite”.
- After that, he was seen on the “I Love The…” series on VH1 and he was also an executive producer for “Has Anyone Seen My Baby?”.
- He produced and co-starred in “Watson: The Last Great Tale of the Legendary Sherlock Holmes” at the Sacred Fools Theater Company.
- He then served as co-Artistic Director for its 2012-2013 season.
- He served as co-Artistic Director for its 2012-2013 season.
- He appeared at Sacred Fools as Buster Keaton in the original play “Stoneface: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Buster Keaton” in May and June 2012.
- Additionally, he also voiced the character of Richard De Longpre on “Allen Gregory”.
- He was a special guest on the NickHD television show “Marvin Marvin” on 20th April 2013.
- He also joined the CBS series Mom in the series regular role of Chef Rudy in the year 2013.
- He then has guest-starred on the TV show “The Middle” as Principal Cameron (2013 – 13th May 2015).
What is the Net Worth of French Stewart?
A famous actor, French Stewart’s net worth is estimated to have $6 Million. He has made a huge amount of money throughout his career. He has appeared in many movies and TV shows. His major source of wealth comes from his acting career and he is satisfied with his earnings. His exact salary figure has not been disclosed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is making a good amount of money from her career. He is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.
Who is French Stewart married to?
French Stewart is a married man. He first married actress Katherine LaNasa on 19th May 1998. The duo met each other when Katherina had a guest appearance on a 1996 episode of “3rd Rock from the Sun”. Due to some issues, the couple divorced in December 2009. After that, he married for the second time with an actress Vanessa Claire Smith in June 2011. The couple is also blessed with a daughter named Helene Claire Stewart who was born on 28th June 2013. As of now, the married couple is living a happy life without any disturbances in their residence in West Hollywood, California, the USA. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How tall is French Stewart?
With a slim body build, French Stewart stands tall at the height of 1.78 m or 156.6 lbs. His body weight consists of 71 KG. Whereas his other body details such as chest size, waist size, shoe size, and more have been revealed by him neither by any sources yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming smile attracting a lot of people towards him. He has light brown hair color and he has a pair of blue eyes.