Gabbie Hanna is an American Internet personality, singer-songwriter, author, and actress who got recognition for her “The Gabbie Show” on the short-form video service Vine. Hanna has won the hearts of millions of people with her vlogs, pranks videos, songs, and story time videos which she uploads on her Youtube channel named “Gabbie Hanna”. Her youtube channel has more than 6 million subscribers and has more than 1 billion views. She also has another Youtube channel named “Gabble Hanna’s Home Movies” which has around 2 million subscribers.
Also on December 2, 2020, Hanna opened her third youtube channel entitled “Gabbie Hanna Music”. She also was one of the 13 Vine Stars who had represented Vine at the VidCon 2015. She has released two EPs: “2WayMirror”, and “Bad Karma”. She is also the host of the podcast “Unfollow Your Dreams” since 2019. She is active in the social media platform with around 3.1 million followers on her verified Instagram account: @gabbiehanna and has around 2.5 million followers on her Twitter account: @GabbieHanna
What is Gabbie Hanna famous for?
- Famous as an American Internet personality, singer-songwriter, author, and actress
- Known for her “The Gabbie Show” on Vine
Where is Gabbie Hanna from?
Gabbie Hanna was born on February 7, 1991, in New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States. Her birth name is Gabbie Jeannette Hanna. She holds an American nationality. Her ethnicity is White while Aquarius is her zodiac sign. She is of Lebanese, French, and Polish descent.
Hanna was born as one of the seven children of James Hanna(father) and Michelle Hanna(mother). She has six siblings. Her sisters are Cherisa, Monica, Cecilia, Genny, Masdelynn, and a brother named Sam. She was raised in her hometown, Pennsylvania.
She did her schooling at a local school. Later, she attended the University of Pittsburgh and got graduated in 2013 with a degree in psychology and communications.
After graduating, she worked for a marketing company that sold products out of Sam’s Club. While working in the company, she became the top salesperson in the United States for the company.
Then, she moved to Cleveland, Ohio to assist the company in running its new branch. Later, she left the company after she knew that the company relied on a pyramid scheme.
Gabbie Hanna Career: Highlights
- Gabbie Hanna rose to fame after she gained five million followers on the Vine app under the name “The Gabbie Show” in 2013.
- She then opened up her youtube channel with the same name “The Gabbie Show” in 2014 which she changed to her own name in 2017.
- In the year 2015, she along with her partner, Matt Steffanina became the winner of the fourth season of the dance competition web series “Dance Showdown”.
- She moved to Los Angeles and began working with the internet media company “BuzzFeed” which she left to focus on her Youtube career.
- She also got nominated for two Teen Choice Awards — Choice Web Star: Female and Choice Viner.
- Hanna currently runs her three youtube channel. Her first youtube channel “Gabbie Hanna” has more than 6 million subscribers.
- Her second youtube channel “Gabbie Hanna’s Home Movies” has around 2 million subscribers and her new and third youtube channel “Gabbie Hanna Music” has around 50k followers.
- Besides being a blogger, she is a well-established singer.
- She has released many singles including “Out Load”, “Satellite”, “Monster”, “Medicate”, “Monster(Reborn)”, and “Butterflies”.
- On October 30, 2020, her latest single “Shut Me Up” was uploaded on her youtube channel along with the music video. It is a single from her debut studio album “This Time Next Year”.
- She has released two EP to date. Her first EP “2WayMirror” got released on May 31, 2019, and her second EP was released on May 15, 2020.
- Apart from that, she has made her appearance in numerous TV series and shows including “Next”, “Occupy Alice”, “Laid in America”, “Escape the Night”, and “Fantasies”.
- Hanna also was a judge on the dance competition “Dance Showdown” in 2016 for 6 episodes.
- As of now, she also hosts the show “All My Plants Are Dead”, and acts in the series “Ice Cream Therapy”.
- She is the host of the podcast “Unfollow Your Dreams” since 2019.
- She also made her guest appearance in the podcasts “No Chaser”, and “The Viall Files”.
- Being an author, she has published two books: “Adultolescence” and “Dandelion”.
Gabbie Hanna Awards
- 1 Short Award
- 2 Streamy Awards
Source: [email protected]
Gabbie Hanna Boyfriend
Gabbie Hanna is not married. However, she is currently dating her boyfriend, Payton Saxon. Saxon is an American businessman. The couple started dating each other in August 2019. Previously, she was in a relationship with American actor, Desmond Harrington. Hanna owns a house in Studio City, Los Angeles which she bought for $2.2 million in July 2019. The actor, Rhys Darby was the former owner of the house. At present, she is living a happy life in her home in Los Angeles.
She also was a promoter for youth smoking prevention, she joined on a 100-stop tour for Truth, a national campaign pointed at controlling youth smoking in the United States in 2015.
Gabbie Hanna Net Worth
Gabbie Hanna has quite good earnings from her professional career as a Youtuber, actress, singer, and Internet personality. Having her professional career started initially as a vine blogger and now as a Youtuber, author, singer, and actress, Hanna has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular YouTubers in her 7-year long career.
Her source of income is surely her youtube videos, shows, albums, and endorsement deals. Hanna also makes some amount of money from her bookselling and online company. Adding up her incomes, Hanna has an estimated net worth estimated to be around $2 Million as of 2020.
Gabbie Hanna Height
Gabbie Hanna is a gorgeous lady with a well maintained hour-glass body physique in her late 20s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inches.(1.7m) while her body weighs around 70kg. Her body measurement is around 36-26-35 inches with a bra size of 34B, 4(US) as her dress size, and 6(US) as her shoe size. She has a fair complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.