Gary Lucy is an actor, television personality, and model from England. He is famous for his appearance as Will Fletcher in the ITV police drama “The Bill”, Luke Morgan in “Hollyoaks“, Kyle Pascoe in “Footballer’s Wives” and Danny Pennant in the BBC soap opera “EastEnders“. Initially, he came to the entertainment line with the role in the TV series “Grange Hill” and “Dream Team”.
Soap star Gary Lucy is recovering after a car crash
Gary Lucy, 41, posted two pictures of a wrecked Range Rover on his Instagram story. He captioned the second photograph: “Gary nine lives”. The images showed the wrecked car by the side of a snowy road, with the front bumper destroyed and caved in and the front wheels being gone. He was rushed to hospital this Boxing Day after being involved in a car crash, which saw the whole front of his vehicle smashed.
Gary suffered no serious injuries but left the hospital with an injured knee and crutches. The accident happened at around 10 AM in the morning, with the actor in hospital by 11 AM with an extremely swollen knee. Thankfully ending up without serious injury, he was discharged later in the evening with a brace over his knee and two crutches to aid in walking. He believes “somebody was watching over him” after he survived an apparent Boxing Day car crash that mangled the car. The actor did not provide further details of the crash.
What is Gary Lucy Famous For?
- Gary Lucy is an actor and TV personality.
- He is famous for his role in the TV series “Hollyoaks”, “Footballer’s Wives”, and “EastEnders”.
Where is Gary Lucy From?
Gary Lucy took birth with born name of Gary Edward Lucy on 27th November 1981 which makes him the present age of 41 as of 2022. He is from Chigwell, Essex, England. He is British by nationality and his ethnicity is British-White. Sagittarius is his zodiac sign as per his birthdate and he follows the Christianity religion. He is the son of Gary Lucy Sr. and his wife, Rosemary. He grew up with his older sister, Samantha. For his education, Gary attended Trinity Catholic High School in Woodford Green, Essex.
Gary Lucy Career Timeline
- Gary Lucy, before his fame, got the role in the TV series “Grange Hill” and “Dream Team”. After then, he came to huge fame with the role of Luke Morgan in the Channel 4 soap opera “Hollyoaks” for which he won the Best Newcomer award at the 2000 British Soap Awards.
- Next, he appeared in the series “Footballers’ Wives” where he played Kyle Pascoe, a football player for the fictional football club Earl’s Park. Also, he starred as Michael Sands with Ray Winstone in the ITV drama “She’s Gone” in the year 2004.
- Lucy portrayed P/DC Will Fletcher in the ITV police drama “The Bill”. He also appeared in the Sky1 show “The Match”.
- Further, he took part and appeared in the drama film, “Whatever It Takes” in the year 2009. Likewise, he took part in the fifth series of the ITV talent show “Dancing on Ice” finishing as runner-up. In the series, he partnered with skater Maria Filippov.
- Then, he appeared as Ben Lloyd in an episode of the BBC One drama “Missing” on 29th November 2010. Next on, he made his first screen appearance as Danny Pennant in the BBC soap opera “EastEnders” on 27th September 2012.
- He again appeared as a contestant in the ‘All-Stars Series’ of Dancing on Ice in 2014. this time, he partnered with skater, Katie Stainsby. In the same year, he played the lead role of Gaz in the touring production of “The Full Monty”.
- Also, he can be seen in an episode of the BBC medical drama “Casualty” as patient Val Kildare in 2014. He also played a part in the CBBC show “The Dumping Ground” as a footballer named Billy.
- Surprisingly, he returned to “Hollyoaks” in the year 2014 and took a break from the series in 2018 to appear in a play. He returned permanently in August 2019. He was also the contestant in “Hollyoaks Does Come Dine” with Me” in 2020.
- He appeared as a guest star in “The Play What I Wrote”, a tribute to Morecambe and Wise, playing himself in November 2021.
Gary Lucy’s Wife – Who is he dating now?
Gary Lucy was a married man but he is currently in a relationship. He is dating his beautiful girlfriend, Laura Anderson he met during their recent stint on Celebs Go Dating. Laura Anderson is a Scottish reality star and social media personality who rose to fame after she attained the runner-up position in Love Island in 2018. Gary is enjoying his life a lot with his half-soul. His sexual orientaiton is straight.
Everything To Know About Laura Anderson
living a single life right now. He tied the knot to his wife, Natasha Gray on 16th November 2014. Their marriage was covered and featured in a magazine deal with OK!. They have four children together namely Sadie Lucy, India Jasmine Lucy, Elvis Lucy, and Theodore Edward Lucy. In November 2018, it was announced that Lucy and Gray had separated.
How much is Gary Lucy’s Net Worth?
Gary Lucy is a famous and well-recognized actor who has accumulated a net worth of between in the range of $1 million – $5 million as of 2022. He has not disclosed his exact earnings to the public but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is making his annual salary between $500K – $1 million at present. His main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. He lives a modest lifestyle right now. He had his own company, Gary Lucy Real Estate which was dissolved in 2014.
Deciding to spend his hard-earned acting salaries wisely, Gary invested in property and built up a portfolio of homes and residential ventures, including a family home in Majorca. “I just enjoy setting up businesses and watching them grow, business keeps your feet in the real world,” he says.
How tall is Gary Lucy?
Gary Lucy is a handsome actor with an attractive personality attracting a lot of people towards him. He stands tall at the perfect height of 1.85 m and his body weight measures 62 KG. He has a pair of light brown eyes and his hair color is dark brown. He has got a slim body type with a healthy body.
Leave a Reply