Ingrid Oliver is a British-German actress and comedian. She is known for being one half of the comic double act “Watson & Oliver“. She is worldwide known for her role as Petronella Osgood, a supporting character in the BBC television series “Doctor Who“. She also appeared as Mrs. Stamp in the 2008 comedy Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging, a film based on the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson book series.
What is Ingrid Oliver Famous For?
- Ingrid Oliver is a comedian and actress.
- she is famous for her appearance in the TV series “Doctor Who”.
Who are Ingrid Oliver’s Parents?
Ingrid Oliver was born on 25th February 1977 in London, England. She has British-German nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed. She was born to a German father and an English mother.
Her mother, Jo Gideon is a Conservative MP, who became the Member of Parliament (MP) for Stoke-on-Trent Central in 2019.
Her grandfather, Eric Gideon, was a D-Day veteran who died in 2017, shortly after receiving the Legion d’Honneur for his service to France during the war.
Sagittarius is her zodiac sign and her religion is Christian. In 2021, she celebrated her 44th birthday.
How was the Career of Ingrid Oliver?
- In September 2005, Oliver along with her comedy partner, Lorna Watson performed their first show together at the Canal Cafe Theatre in London.
- After that, they sell-out shows to Edinburgh Festival Fringe, in both 2006 and 2007.
- She has also performed in various radio and television programs, including Doc Martin starring Martin Clunes, The Penny Dreadfuls’ radio series The Penny Dreadfuls Present… The Brothers Faversham and the radio series Another Case of Milton Jones.
- She also played the part of Natalie in “Peep Show” on Channel 4.
- She appears in the film “Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging”.
- In early 2009, she could be seen in Channel 4’s sitcom Plus One.
- After a year, she played Mimi Throckmorton in “Material Girl” on BBC One.
- In 2012, she appeared in “Let’s Dance For Sport Relief”.
- In 2013, she appeared in the first episode of “The Great Comic Relief Bake Off” and was named as ‘Star Baker’.
- The same year, she appeared in the 50th anniversary special of Doctor Who, “The Day of the Doctor”, as Petronella Osgood.
- She also reprised the role in the episodes “Death in Heaven”, “The Zygon Invasion”, “The Zygon Inversion”, UNIT, an audio drama spinoff series produced by Big Finish Productions, and “Doctor Who: Redacted”, a BBC radio drama spin-off series.
Who is engaged to Ingrid Oliver?
Ingrid Oliver is an unmarried woman but she is currently engaged to her long-term boyfriend.
As of 2021, she was in a relationship with Richard Osman. They met when she was a contestant on the TV celebrity quiz show Richard Osman’s House of Games.
They became engaged in May 2022 and plan to get married in December 2022.
Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Ingrid Oliver’s Net Worth?
Actress and comedian, Ingrid Oliver has an estimated net worth in between $1 Million – $5 Million. She made this fortune from the entertainment industry which is her main source of wealth. She is living a relaxed lifestyle and her salary is in thousand of dollars. She is satisfied with her earnings.
Ingrid Oliver Height and Weight
Ingrid Oliver stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall. Her body weight consists of 59 Kg or 129.8 lbs. She has dark brown hair color and her eye color is brown. She has got a slim body build with a glowing face.
Leave a Reply