Jasmine Roth is an American designer, builder, and reality television star who is recognized as the host of popular HGTV’s reality series, “Hidden Potential”. In the show, she is seen transforming homes from cookie-cutter to custom, especially her “California Cool Design” to neighborhood across the country through her clever design.
Roth is also known as the owner, creator, and founder of a boutique development company, “Built Custom Homes, LLC”. Her work in the field of business and design has landed her esteemed awards in her industry including, “2017 Best of Houzz for Design.”Not only Roth has earned herself a place in the world of reality shows but also in the business field as she is also known as the wife of entrepreneur and television personality Brett Roth, who owns a company called “Roth Staffing”.
Besides, she is quite popular on social media sites with over 215k followers on Instagram: @jasminerothofficial.
What is Jasmine Roth Famous for?
- Famous as the host of HGTV’s reality series, “Hidden Potential”.
Where was Jasmine Roth Born?
Jasmine Roth was born on September 17, 1984, in Virginia, United States. Her birth name is Jasmine Muller. Her nationality is American. Roth belongs to White ethnicity while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Jasmine Roth was born as the daughter in a well-to-do family to her mother, Terry Mueller, and father whose name isn’t known. Jasmine grew up in her hometown Virginia along with her siblings. She attended the Shenandoah Valley Academy in Virginia and later joined the Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts in 2003 to study the Business, Entrepreneurship, and New Venture Management.
She graduated in 2008 earning a major degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, and New Venture Management. She was also a member of Sigma Delta Tau, a national sorority.
Source: [email protected]
Jasmine Roth’s Career Highlights
- Jasmine Roth began her professional career initially as a fitness instructor at Curves Fitness in Virginia. After working as a fitness instructor, she later became a real estate agent at Metro Realty in Boston and served as an account executive for Profit Recovery Partners. She practiced several professions including sales agent, account executive, and Interim Vice President of Community Outreach and Employee Activities in PIMCO.
- Roth later founded her own boutique development company, called “Built Custom Homes, LLC” in 2012. Her company manages the design of ground-up residential new-construction projects in Huntington Beach, CA.
- Jasmine then became the host of the popular reality show, “Hidden Potential” aired on HGTV. The show follows Roth in designing, remodeling, and renovating old houses into new ones. She is also seen transforming homes from cookie-cutter to custom, especially her “California Cool Design” to neighborhoods across the country through her clever design.
- The show even won the “2017 Best of Houzz for Design”. She meets homeowners and try to understand their design state and what they like as far as aesthetics and also how they live.
- In addition to that, she also has been featured in “A Very Brady Renovation” and “Rock the Block”. Roth is also the owner of “The Shop by Jasmine Roth” through which sells decors, furniture, rugs, and many others. In September 2020, Roth came back with her new show titled “Help! I Wrecked My House” where she helps families whose DIY home projects and repairs turned into DIY disasters.
Who is Jasmine Roth’s Husband?
Jasmine Roth is married to her long term boyfriend, Brett Roth. Brett, himself is a successful American entrepreneur and television personality who runs an international employment company called “Roth Staffing”. Jasmine and Brett met for the first time while they were in college where they both majored in the same subject.
Before they started dating, they moved in together as roommates and at the time Brett had a girlfriend and Jasmine had a boyfriend. They began dating shortly after in 2006 and got married on September 7, 2013, in Park City, Utah. In October 2019, they announced that Roth was pregnant and they were expecting their first child together, and on April 21, 2020, they welcomed their baby girl named Hazel Lynn Roth during the pandemic of COVID-19.
Currently, they reside in the homes she designed and built-in Huntington Beach, CA, and Park City, UT. Besides, she is actively involved with Habitat for Humanity, volunteering both locally and abroad.
Source: [email protected]
What is the Net Worth of Jasmine Roth?
Jasmine Roth has quite good earnings from her professional career as a designer and also as a television personality. Having her career started since her 20s, Roth has managed to come a long way even creating her boutique development company, “Built Custom Homes, LLC” in 2012.
With her hard work as a creative designer, Roth has managed to amass a healthy fortune from her several works, designs, and also as the host of “Hidden Potential”. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
How Tall is Jasmine Roth?
Jasmine Roth is a gorgeous blonde lady with sparkling blue eyes. With her perfectly maintained slim body physique and her creativity, Roth has managed to win the hearts of several people all around the world. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inch. while her body weighs around 58kg.