Jason Oppenheim is an American well-recognized real estate broker, attorney, and TV personality who currently serves as the President and founder of a real estate brokerage, “The Oppenheim Group”. The real state brokerage representing the buyers and sellers of the luxury properties became so popular that back on March 22, 2019, a Netflix Original series titled “Selling Sunset” was released based on the story of Jason and his team working at the agency.
The show now passed its third season as well. His company was recognized as” Best Real Estate Agents in America” by the Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends also as the No. 1 Agent in the Hollywood Hills/Sunset Strip, No. 3 Agent in Los Angeles, and the No. 22 Agent in the United States. Furthermore, Jason has a twin brother named Brett who also is the owner of the brokerage agency, the brother together handle the company.
Recently, Jason made headlines when he sold more than $1 Billion of Real Estate property and for being in a relationship with his co-star, Chrishell Stause with whom he was caught kissing on vacation in Rome Italy in July 2021.
He said; “I care about her deeply, and we are very happy together.” With his upgrowing popularity he has managed to amass a healthy fan following on his social media sites with over 828k followers on verified Instagram: @jasonoppenheim.
What is Jason Oppenheim Famous For?
- Famous as the founder of “The Oppenheim Group”.
- Known for being the main cast in “Selling Sunset”.
Source: [email protected]@jasonoppenheim
Where is Jason Oppenheim From?
Jason Oppenheim was born on April 12, 1977, in Palo Alto, California, United States. His birth name is Jason Oppenheim. His nationality is American. Oppenheim belongs to Jewish-Germanic ethnicity while Aries is his zodiac sign.
Born as the twin child to his parents, Jason grew up alongside his twin brother, Brett Oppenheim in their hometown where they did his high schooling at the Mission San Jose High School in Fremont. Soon after his graduation, he joined the School of Law of the University from where he graduated earning a JD degree.
Besides, His great grandfather, Jacob Stern had built a residence in Hollywood in 1889 where his sons and grandson settled. Jacob then became one of the preeminent real estate entrepreneurs of early Los Angeles when he founded a business firm, “The Stern Realty Co.”.
Source: [email protected]@jasonoppenheim
Jason Oppenheim’s Career Highlights
- Jason Oppenheim started his career initially as an instructor for the University of California, Berkley where he took lectures on political science.
- He then joined O’Melvery ad Myers LLP as an attorney and also worked as the attorney of the institution from 2003 to 2007.
- After several years, he established an International brokerage firm named, “The Oppenheim Group International Brokerage” in 2010.
- Initially, he started selling and buying luxury properties around Los Angeles to some high-profile celebrities; Dakota Johnson, Jessica Alba, Nicole Scherzinger, Kris Humphries.
- In 2012, the firm set a record with $300 million worth of luxury properties selling on the West Coast.
- Jason has traveled over 75 countries for his business work currently serving as the president and founder of the company.
- His popularity rose to a flame when Jason and his team working at the agency became a topic of the Netflix series, “Selling Sunset” in 2019.
- The show features Oppenheim and his team as they sell luxurious life to affluent and celebrity buyers in LA.
- His company was recognized as” Best Real Estate Agents in America” by the Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends also as the No. 1 Agent in the Hollywood Hills/Sunset Strip, No. 3 Agent in Los Angeles, and the No. 22 Agent in the United States.
- In early 2021, he opened a second office in the seaside neighborhood of Corona Del Mar in Newport Beach, California.
Everything To Know About Chrishell Stause
Jason Oppenheim’s Wife Relationship
Jason Oppenheim has dated several women before. He currently is in a relationship with Chrishell Stause, his co-star on “Selling Sunset”, with whom he was caught kissing on vacation in Rome Italy in July 2021. The couple however didn’t keep it secret as Jason in an interview on July 28, 2021, said; “Chrishell and I became close friends, and it has developed into an amazing relationship. “I care about her deeply, and we are very happy together”.
Stause is an actress who is well known for playing Amanda Dillon on “All My Children” and Jordan Ridgeway in “Days of Our Lives”. Previously, he dated Katy Johnson, a model, and also his colleague Mary Fitzgerald however their relationship didn’t last long.
Jason Oppenheim’s Net Worth
Jason Oppenheim has quite good earnings from his professional career as a real estate broker and attorney. Having his career started initially as an instructor at a university, Jason has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular businessmen in his decade-long career with the establishment of his firm, “The Oppenheim Group”.
It was revealed that by early 2021, he sold more than $1 Billion of Real Estate property. He also makes few fortunes from his appearance on the show, “Selling Sunset”. Including his income and salary he has a net worth estimated to be around $50 million. He owns a lavish mansion worth $3.5 million and leads a lavish life.
Jason Oppenheim’s Height
Jason Oppenheim is a good-looking man in his 40s with a maintained body physique. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inch. while his body weighs around 70kg. His maintained body physique has a measurement of 14 inches as his biceps size, 40 inches as his chest size, 30 inches as his waist, and 36 inches as his hip size. He has a little tanned complexion with brown eyes and bald hair.