Jayde Pricilla Gail Adams, professionally known as Jayde Adams is a British comedian, actress, writer, and singer from Bristol. She is well known for her Amazon Prime stand-up special “Serious Black Jumper”. She hosted Netflix’s British cooking show “Crazy Delicious” and acted in popular television series such as “Sick Note”, “Good Omens”, and “Borderline”. She also performed as an Adele impersonator on the drag scene in London whereas she has also won the 2014 Funny Women award and was a nominee for Best Newcomer at the 2016 Edinburgh Comedy Awards. Jayde is also active in social media as she has gained more than 56.6k followers on her Instagram and over 30.9K followers on her Twitter account.
- Being a British comedian, actress, writer, and singer from Bristol.
- For her Amazon Prime stand-up special “Serious Black Jumper”.
What Nationality is Jayde Adams?
Jayde Adams was born on 26th November 1984 with the real name of Jayde Pricilla Gail Adams in Bedminster, Bristol, England. She is of British nationality and she belongs to British-white ethnicity. Likewise, her religion is Christian and her race is white. Jayde has celebrated her 37th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Sagittarius. She is the daughter of her mother, Gail Adams whereas her father’s name is not known. Jayde also has one sibling a sister named Jenna Adams. But sadly, her sister died prematurely of an inoperable brain tumor.
Talking about Jayde’s education, she studied Drama, Theatre, and Media at the University of Glamorgan.
What does Jayde Adams do for a living?
- Jayde Adams kicks off her career performing stand-up comedy in 2011 whereas she attended several youth theatre groups in Bristol.
- She won an audience vote for the London Cabaret Awards in 2013 as well as she won the main award at the Funny Women Awards at the Leicester Square Theatre on 22nd September 2014.
- Then she hosted the Funny Women Finals 2020 during the pandemic at The Comedy Store in London’s West End and she also co-hosted “Before The Morning After” with NBC in August 2015.
- Jayde made her TV acting debut in Russell Howard’s “A Gert Lush Christmas” in December 2015 and her Halloween Comedy Short, “Bloody Tracy” was launched in October 2016.
- Adams wrote and performed in “31” in August 2016 which is her debut Edinburgh Festival Fringe show whereas she has since been a panelist on Channel 4’s comedy quiz shows, “8 Out of 10 Cats “and “8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown”.
- For her second show “Jayded” during Edinburgh Fringe 2017, Jayde won a further two awards for “The Scottish Sun” for ‘Best Show’ and ‘Best Female Performer’.
- She then collaborated with “Jerry Springer The Opera” writer, Richard Thomas for a song in the show called “No More Mrs. Nice Jayde” and performed stand-up on BBC One in 2017.
- Later she attended the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2018 with her third show ‘The Divine Ms. Jayde’ a homage to Bette Midler’s debut album and tour in 1972, “The Divine Miss M”.
- She also performed The Ballad of Kylie Jenner’s Old Face at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2019 and won an award for “Best Show” with JOE.
- She was also long-listed for the 2020 Emmy Awards by The Hollywood Reporter columnist Scott Feinberg for “Best Variety Special (Pre-Recorded)” for her Amazon Prime Stand-up Special Serious Black Jumper in 2020.
- She is the host of the BAFTA-nominated TV show “Snackmasters” which aired on Channel 4 in 2019 and she also hosted a new food show on Netflix and Channel 4 with Heston Blumenthal called “Crazy Delicious” in January 2020.
- Jayde hosted the first episode of BBC Three’s “Stand Up for Live Comedy” in September 2020 as well as starred in the pilot of Alma’s Not Normal in April 2020 before appearing in the full series that was aired between September and October 2021.
Who is Jayde Adams Dating?
Jayde Adams is an unmarried woman. She has been in a relationship with Rich Wilson since 2017. The two share a love for all things funny, as Rich also works in stand-up. They have done stand-up tours together and they have also collaborated on the spin-off series of Rich’s successful podcast: “Insane in the Fem Brain”. Concerning Jayde’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Jayde Adams?
Jayde Adams has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022 whereas she has also a handsome amount of salary which is also around thousands of dollars per year. She is a passionate and hardworking lady, so there is no doubt her net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. In addition, her major source of income is from her comedian, actress, writer, and singer career.
How tall is Jayde Adams?
Jayde Adams is a beautiful woman who stands at an ideal height with a balanced body weight. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Additionally, Jayde’s body build type is average.