Jenna Ellis is an American constitutional law attorney who came into recognition when she worked as the senior legal advisor at the Presidential Campaign 2020 on side of Donald Trump. Ellis, Trump’s legal adviser even called him an ‘idiot’ back in 2016. She even said Trump’s values were “not American” calling it an “American fascist”.
However, these days, Ellis has been supporting and backing up Trump’s claims of voter fraud after his loss to Joe Biden in the 2020 election.
Ellis is also a former prosecutor and criminal defense attorney having a license in federal practice who started her career initially as a law clerk at Colorado Attorney General’s office. She also works as the contributor to Beltway Confidential Blog on Washington Examiner and as an on-air legal analyst for Moody Bible Institute Radio as well.
She is also an author and even has published a book named “The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution: A Guide for Christians to Understand America’s Constitutional Crisis Profiles”. Besides, she is quite active on social media sites with over 591k followers on Twitter: @JennaEllisEsq.
What is Jenna Ellis Famous for?
- Famous as the legal advisor of Donald Trump’s for the Presidential Campaign 2020.
Where was Jenna Ellis Born?
Jenna Ellis was born on November 1, 1984, in Colorado, United States. Her birth name is Jenna Ellis. Her nationality is American. Ellis belongs to White ethnicity while Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
Jenna Ellis was born as the only daughter to her parents as she was raised along with her two brothers. Ellis was home-schooled by her mother and her father, Dave Ellis, because of which she gained much knowledge about politics.
With her interest in politics, she joined the Colorado State University from where she completed her BA in Technical Journalism, Criminal Justice. She then graduated from the University of Richmond School of Law earning a J.D. in 2011.
Ellis started her career when she began working as a professor at Colorado University where she taught constitutional law. She is also licensed in federal practice.
Jenna Ellis’s Career Highlights
- Jenna Ellis entered politics when she worked as a law clerk at the Colorado Attorney General’s office.
- After serving for months as a clerk, Ellis then became a contract attorney for the U.S. Department of State.
- In 2013, she was elected to become a deputy district attorney for Colorado where she served for a year
- She is also a former prosecutor and criminal defense attorney.
- In November 2019 she was appointed by then-President Donald Trump as his Senior Legal Advisor at Trump 2020 Campaign.
- She even counseled Trump on drafting an anti-impeachment missive to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.
- Before her work as Legal Advisor, Ellis was a member of Trump’s 2020 media advisory board, a collection of TV and radio surrogates for the president and campaign that had been overseen by Trump campaign communications hand Mark Serrano.
- She has even published a book named “The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution: A Guide for Christians to Understand America’s Constitutional Crisis Profiles”.
- Ellis is also a regular on Fox News and Fox Business, a contributor to Newsmax, and writes for Fox News, Washington Examiner, and Daily Wire.
- She is an on-air legal analyst for Moody Bible Institute Radio.
- She is a contributor to Beltway Confidential Blog on Washington Examiner as well.
Jenna Ellis’s Husband
Jenna Ellis is married to her only husband, David Rives. Rives is a well-educated American author, researcher, presenter, and also the founder of Moon River Publishing. After dating for years, the couple got engaged in April 2019 and eventually marrying each other a few months later. They both are supportive of each other and have been living together. However, they have no children yet.
Besides, she is an Anti-LGBT community and has been on news for having a feud with Trump also for being the advisor of Trump during the 2020 presidential campaign.
She has been frequently using Twitter to back up President Trump’s claims of voter fraud after his loss to Joe Biden in the 2020 election. She even said, “No one really believes this election was honest. It was STOLEN and we all know it. That’s why they’re scared”.
Jenna Ellis’s Net Worth
Jenna Ellis has quite good earnings from her professional career as a constitutional law attorney. Having her career started as a law clerk, Ellis has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the successful attorneys and presenters in her decade-long career. Her source of income is surely her work as an advisor and also as an attorney. Including her income, Ellis has a healthy net worth estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Jenna Ellis’s Height
Jenna Ellis is a beautiful lady with a well-maintained body physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch.(1.70 m) while her body weighs around 65kg. Her body measurement is around 35-26-35 inches with a bra size of 32 D, and 12 US as her dress size. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and blue eyes.